If my math is right...

Blarghinator

No, I am saying it would take longer than the XP event would run. FYI, rank 81 is the HALFWAY point for XP.

Also, saying "no offense" before a statement does not make it okay to say when you sound like a douche.

I know what halfway is, you said you have 3.7 left that would average in about 3.1 mill done which would mean your at 79 ohhh you see what I did there. With 8x you can easily get to early to mid 90s. It shouldn't take that long. Also I <3 being a douche its what lets me sleep at night.

I know what halfway is, you said you have 3.7 left that would average in about 3.1 mill done which would mean your at 79 ohhh you see what I did there. With 8x you can easily get to early to mid 90s. It shouldn't take that long. Also I <3 being a douche its what lets me sleep at night.

Thank you for figuring out my rank. Never said it was wrong. I was saying that I am not even halfway done with XP.

Also, early to mid 90s does not equal 100. Dumbass.

Thank you for figuring out my rank. Never said it was wrong. I was saying that I am not even halfway done with XP.

Also, early to mid 90s does not equal 100. Dumbass.

Lmao I love you, I said with the 8x you can get to the mid 90s the rest after that shouldn't take long. Should of written it better for you so you can understand it. Its fairly simple with a full team you can rack up easy point in guardian while man handling the other team host or not dont know why its so hard. I also love how in every post you choose to name call and I never do its hilarious I think your my soulmate ;)

I was in a boosting game and noticed that at the end of the actual game I had like 60000 points and when the xp gauge popped up it gave me 132,000 xp so its only double the xp on king of the hill. It took about 45 minutes and was boring as hell but for 132,000 xp you can't complain. I was a rank 73 and went to 74 and 3/4 of the way to 75 with that much xp.

I was in a boosting game and noticed that at the end of the actual game I had like 60000 points and when the xp gauge popped up it gave me 132,000 xp so its only double the xp on king of the hill. It took about 45 minutes and was boring as hell but for 132,000 xp you can't complain. I was a rank 73 and went to 74 and 3/4 of the way to 75 with that much xp.

The ratio of points to XP in KOTH is 0.25. The xp you got is correct but if you played 3 15 minute rounds and were breaking as well as capturing you should have got around 90,000 points meaning 180,000xp. At least I did anyway.

The ratio of points to XP in KOTH is 0.25. The xp you got is correct but if you played 3 15 minute rounds and were breaking as well as capturing you should have got around 90,000 points meaning 180,000xp. At least I did anyway.

Yeah your but the other team was being aceholes and won both rounds so I didn't get the full xp that I shoud of gotten.

I think it's pretty funy that you wasted half your life playing this laggu, glitchy pile of shit legitimately while us boosters go from 1-100 in a week, tops.

b/c I enjoy laggy, glitchy piles of shits. Its not as bad as people think you just have to fix your internetz open all ports and dont run 10 computers at one time and your games might flow better. Plus with a full team you pull host more then often so no lag for me. Plus I'm good at it and I have plenty of friends who still play so I always have people to play with and never get bored, I made peace with the once existent lag that was fixed well on my end after TU6. In this 8x in guardian alone I rake in 35-50k Legit with out having to boost, never found the need for it. Hope that answers your ques.

b/c I enjoy laggy, glitchy piles of shits. Its not as bad as people think you just have to fix your internetz open all ports and dont run 10 computers at one time and your games might flow better. Plus with a full team you pull host more then often so no lag for me. Plus I'm good at it and I have plenty of friends who still play so I always have people to play with and never get bored, I made peace with the once existent lag that was fixed well on my end after TU6. In this 8x in guardian alone I rake in 35-50k Legit with out having to boost, never found the need for it. Hope that answers your ques.

My Xbox and internet settings / router are set up correctly, which shows in every other online game, as they play perfectly with no lag. Gears 2 on the other hand is the only exception, proving that the netcode sucks balls. I got Rank 100 in 40 games, whereas you have probably played thousands. I know what I would rather do...