Achievement Guide and Road Map

Asian47

You know whats painful ?? I got three feathers by mistake and when I get the full guide I don't know which ones I already have .. just like the old flags achievement .. make me sick!! :uzi:

Maybe this isn't common knowledge... but if you pause the game and go into DNA then go right past the storyline DNA clusters and look in the DNA slots you'll find feathers. Right away it'll tell you how many you collected in each city or area, but then if you hit A on the DNA strand it'll break down how many feathers you found in each DISTRICT of that city. Very helpful for the bigger cities like Florence.

This same principle works for replaying missions, any missions including the one that you get fly swatter on. You go into DNA, go to a specific strand, hit A on the mission you want. Then it'll say replay memory. All you need to do is hit A again and boom you are back in a mission.

I hope this helps everyone out in the long run with Achievements they thought they missed and with the feathers.

So once again I'd like to re iterate that Fly Swatter IS NOT MISSABLE.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Street Cleaner 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Hide 5 dead bodies in a Bale of Hay.

A very easy achievement to do. First things first, find a haystack. Next, you need to find some guards to kill. Lead them over to wherever the haystack is, and kill the guards. Make sure to loot them by holding the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png button over their body, since you cannot pick up their bodies until you do. Once you finish, pickup each body using http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png again, stand next to the haystack, and throw them in. Repeat until the achievement unlocks.

You don't have to loot them first to pick them up, or at least i didn't have to. Several times after i killed them I just walked up and pressed http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png without holding it down and I picked them up. Other times I walked up and held http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png and i looted them.

Edited by Skullhunter84

You actually can replay this mission. It's in the pause menu.

Quick Question, If you can answer this without spoilers, after the game's main story has been completed can you continue to re-enter the Animus to finish getting the collectibles and things like in AC1?

Where in the pause menu? I'm looking everywhere for it. ;_;

Street Cleaner 10

Hide 5 dead bodies in a Bale of Hay.

A very easy achievement to do. First things first, find a haystack. Next, you need to find some guards to kill. Lead them over to wherever the haystack is, and kill the guards. Make sure to loot them by holding the :bbut: button over their body, since you cannot pick up their bodies until you do. Once you finish, pickup each body using :bbut: again, stand next to the haystack, and throw them in. Repeat until the achievement unlocks.

You don't have to loot them first to pick them up, or at least i didn't have to. Several times after i killed them I just walked up and pressed http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png without holding it down and I picked them up. Other times I walked up and held http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png and i looted them.

You're right (Skullhunter84) you don't have to loot them first. Because I just got the achievement a few hours ago and I did it without the help of the guide and I only tapped :bbut: and picked up the bodies. To loot them you're supposed to press & hold :bbut:. I recommend you(GameFreak47) fix that up so there are no errors when they post that up in the guide page. ;)

Just trying to help

Edited by VanZarko

I have a question about the messer sandman one. How are you supposed to throw sand at them when they aren't moving because in order to throw sand you have to be in combat...:confused:

You just have to be locked on to a guard. You can walk up to 4 guards (like at a Codex location), lock in to one with LT and then hold X to throw sand. Just make sure that you're far enough away that if you punch it doesnt land.

I got mine by having four guards chase me, run away with them, then turn around and threw a smoke bomb at them. Whilst they were knocked out, I moved back a few yards (still locked onto a guard), held X and then when the guards came round from the smoke, let them get closer and then threw the sand just before the first guard hit me with his weapon.

Is this available after beating the game? Because doing it right now only allows me to view what the mission was.

I've completed the game and it's not giving me the option to replay any missions either, i'll get to the mission info page and all it has on the bottom is B for back and the RS icon to scroll, pressing A does nothing.

I dont relish playing Devil's advocate, but I cant help but think that it was wrong to let the original Guide submitter (Project Requiem) just "sink into the forum abyss" as he put it. This guide does not add all that much over what was already submitted between him and later Minty. Why shun all of his work just because someone came up with a couple of extra sentences for some of the achievements? Hell, it isn't even dressed as nicely as the last guide was. I dont know the original guide submitter and I'm not bashing the new guide.....I just don't see the point when the original was coming along nicely, especially considering the game came out 2 days ago. Anyway, at least give the original guide some credit in this thread. I may not submit much myself....(I'm kind of a silent but appreciative observer) but I thought it needed saying. It just seems to be getting a bit cut-throat in here with everyone trying to one-up someone elses efforts. *off soapbox* let the flames fly.

I dont relish playing Devil's advocate, but I cant help but think that it was wrong to let the original Guide submitter (Project Requiem) just "sink into the forum abyss" as he put it. This guide does not add all that much over what was already submitted between him and later Minty. Why shun all of his work just because someone came up with a couple of extra sentences for some of the achievements? Hell, it isn't even dressed as nicely as the last guide was. I dont know the original guide submitter and I'm not bashing the new guide.....I just don't see the point when the original was coming along nicely, especially considering the game came out 2 days ago. Anyway, at least give the original guide some credit in this thread. I may not submit much myself....(I'm kind of a silent but appreciative observer) but I thought it needed saying. It just seems to be getting a bit cut-throat in here with everyone trying to one-up someone elses efforts. *off soapbox* let the flames fly.

No flames from me, I actually agree with you. No offense to GameFreak47 because this guide is great, but I just felt like Project Requiem's guide was more community-oriented. Everybody was helping to put it together, rather than just 1 or 2 guys putting it together in Word. Granted, this is how most guides come about and GameFreak47 probably started his guide in Word long before Project Requiem posted his on the forums, but it was nice to have such a community-based effort, rather than people just waiting around for someone to post the one guide that gets stickied.

Anyway, here's my small contribution to this guide:

For the Mailman achievement, don't confuse the thieves and the couriers. They both run around the cities, thieves are denoted by a bag of money icon on the minimap, and the couriers are a red "B." Plus the couriers have capes on. You only get the achievement from the couriers. Some people have been confused by this.

No flames from me, I actually agree with you. No offense to GameFreak47 because this guide is great, but I just felt like Project Requiem's guide was more community-oriented. Everybody was helping to put it together, rather than just 1 or 2 guys putting it together in Word. Granted, this is how most guides come about and GameFreak47 probably started his guide in Word long before Project Requiem posted his on the forums, but it was nice to have such a community-based effort, rather than people just waiting around for someone to post the one guide that gets stickied.

Anyway, here's my small contribution to this guide:

For the Mailman achievement, don't confuse the thieves and the couriers. They both run around the cities, thieves are denoted by a bag of money icon on the minimap, and the couriers are a red "B." Plus the couriers have capes on. You only get the achievement from the couriers. Some people have been confused by this.

I feel loved. :3

In slightly more relevant news, can Mint or GameFreak confirm if we can replay missions through the DNA menu?

I feel loved. :3

In slightly more relevant news, can Mint or GameFreak confirm if we can replay missions through the DNA menu?

On my game, the only missions I can replay are under Assassination on DNA. These are the assassinations from Lorenzo.

I cannot replay any main storyline missions, ie the Flying level. Therefore it is still a missable achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/916/UPvbIes=.jpgAn Old Friend Returns 100 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Escape the hideout.

**I have heard at several places that if you do not do everything detailed here by the end of the credits, you will not unlock this achievement. I have not been able to confirm this yet, so in the case that is so, be sure to do everything.**

What does this mean? What must I do for that achievement to unlock? Am I required to have 100% in the Villa before beating the game? I just want some clarification, but excellent guide, by the way.