Achievement Guide and Road Map

Asian47

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a tip for getting No-Hitter. Not sure if anyone else is having problems with it but here's what I did:

Outside of Basilca Di San Marco attack one of the guards and have them chase you try and get enough guards around you, next throw a smoke bomb and use the duel blades on as many as you can.

It should only take one or two bombs to get it but that's what I did.

What does this mean? What must I do for that achievement to unlock? Am I required to have 100% in the Villa before beating the game? I just want some clarification, but excellent guide, by the way.

No you don't need 100% of the villa. It occurs when you finish the main storyline. You cannot miss it if you finish the game

I don't understand the "show your colours" achievement..It says to visit each city..does it mean each district as well, because I've fast traveled to every location possible without the cape equipped, then equipped it through the menu and I've got nothing.

Florence, Venice, Villa, Tuscany, and Romagna/Forli, am I missing something?

Hey great guide but I just noticed there's an achievement not included.

Art Connoisseur (10): Buy a Painting from Florence and Venice.

I noticed because I'm curious if there are unique paintings in Venice, in other words, if you buy all that are available as you progress, will there still be any left to buy when you get to Venice?

Maybe this isn't common knowledge... but if you pause the game and go into DNA then go right past the storyline DNA clusters and look in the DNA slots you'll find feathers. Right away it'll tell you how many you collected in each city or area, but then if you hit A on the DNA strand it'll break down how many feathers you found in each DISTRICT of that city. Very helpful for the bigger cities like Florence.

This same principle works for replaying missions, any missions including the one that you get fly swatter on. You go into DNA, go to a specific strand, hit A on the mission you want. Then it'll say replay memory. All you need to do is hit A again and boom you are back in a mission.

I hope this helps everyone out in the long run with Achievements they thought they missed and with the feathers.

So once again I'd like to re iterate that Fly Swatter IS NOT MISSABLE.

Um i beat the game all the way through and when i go to the dna strand its not popping up as an option to replay missions so whats the deal with that?

Ok....so an achievement is missing from the guide and none of the helpfull info that has been submitted in various threads has been added to give it more meat. Didn't they nuke the first guide for being posted before it was finished?? Sorry, but looks more and more like a hook-up between friends. (Mod with power to sticky guide submitted by user that has clearly been around the site long enough to befriend said Mod).

hey guys any1 have problem getting the Messer Sandman not how to get it but after u stun 4 guard it did not unlock, which it happen to me don't kn y.

i was doing 1 of the Assassination Mission, after i kill the target, there are still 6-7 enemy around trying to get me,so i just wanted to get it, which i had stuned 1-2 guard in the 1st few try but i manage to stun 4 of them at once by chance, but it did not unlock, so i continue try to stun them again, 2nd try i stuned 5 of them, but no unlock, so this achievement seem to Glitched on me.

Edited by Li85

i just found a page that has all the feather locations on it i know a page was posted but i know some can't wait for the other to be updated http://mycheats.1up.com/view/superguide/3170852/assassin_s_creed_2/xbox_360
That guide is great, but they're missing 1 feather in Venice's Dorsoduro District.

Edit: It also looks like they're missing 1 in San Marco.

Edited by VyperJMc

Just beat the game and it seems much longer than it really is. I loved it of course. I definately like that the achievements dont REQUIRE you to do all the assassinations, beat ups and such that they are just there for extra fun... Thank goodness (soo many of them).

I had a hard time getting the sand achievement (they kept hitting me every time or i'd hit only 3 of them.)

Question though, Street cleaner isn't unlocking. Do you have to assassinate them FROM inside the hay and pull them in for it to count or does it have to be a specific pile of hay (bale/pile) cause it simply isn't unlocking.

Still waiting for a completed list of all glyph and feather locations, but until then, I have crappy games to play to keep my attention. :( I want CREED 3 already now. Got me all excited for it.