Triathlon

Mister Michael

Not sure if this has happened to anybody else but I was doing the 3rd Triathlon race and after about 20 mins or so into the race I died whilst I was in a winning position... safe to say I was pissed so I gunned down the guy who organises it, the one you go upto to initiate the race. Afterwards It came up top left corner saying come back later, well it has been a lot later and the triathlon race is not showing up for me. Anybody else done this by accident or know when the races will be respawned? I've not completed the single player yet so maybe it will show up again at the end?

Not sure if this has happened to anybody else but I was doing the 3rd Triathlon race and after about 20 mins or so into the race I died whilst I was in a winning position... safe to say I was pissed so I gunned down the guy who organises it, the one you go upto to initiate the race. Afterwards It came up top left corner saying come back later, well it has been a lot later and the triathlon race is not showing up for me. Anybody else done this by accident or know when the races will be respawned? I've not completed the single player yet so maybe it will show up again at the end?

How long is "a lot later"?

Well that was yesterday. I'm on it now and hasn't come up. I've also done the same to the other 2 Triathlon races just killed the organisers and it also says to come back later. I kind of thought it might be a lot quicker to respawn but I guess I shall wait a while. So don't anybody go killing the triathlon organisers or this might happen to you lol.

Well that was yesterday. I'm on it now and hasn't come up. I've also done the same to the other 2 Triathlon races just killed the organisers and it also says to come back later. I kind of thought it might be a lot quicker to respawn but I guess I shall wait a while. So don't anybody go killing the triathlon organisers or this might happen to you lol.

Just go back to your place, sleep a whole bunch to let a few in-game days pass, and you should be good.

Ok so it's not working I have waited and it's not showing back for me :/. I actually did the same thing with the other 2 triathlons I killed the people in charge and they have spawned back but this 3rd triathlon isn't spawning back at all. Going to have to go back to a previous save I'm afraid just to get this triathlon done. I don't think there will be any point moaning to Rockstar about this lol. Thanks anyways.