Walking the plank!!!

NITRO 187

I really concentrate on the balance.I'll just press the LT RT in a smooth order.I don't know where you are in the game,but I'm at a part where there are 3 planks.The first one is kinda giving me problems but the 2nd is easy because its short but the 3rd one is going to make me stop playing this game!!!!!

Easily the hardest part in the game, because it's a broken mess. Whenever I come to a plank, I turn the game off for the night so as not to smash something out of frustration. It usually takes me about a dozen tries per plank....fun game! Seriously though, this game is a complete piece of crap, at least the first one resembled a real game.

Initially I was ready to quit the game over crossing one of the planks, but then I realized I was focusing on the triggers and not the balancing. Once I started just thinking about balancing as the main priority, and absentmindedly mashing LT and RT without any thought to rhythm or matching the on-screen prompts, I didn't fall off planks anymore.

Initially I was ready to quit the game over crossing one of the planks, but then I realized I was focusing on the triggers and not the balancing. Once I started just thinking about balancing as the main priority, and absentmindedly mashing LT and RT without any thought to rhythm or matching the on-screen prompts, I didn't fall off planks anymore.

Thats exactly what I was doing as well

Well to look on the bright side the last plank you walk over is the one suspended over the toxic gas towards the middle of the game.I'm at the end of the game and there has not been any since then.
Actually there is one more at the end but it was easy.

remember one key rule, slow and steady wins the race :p. I had the same trouble with the beam in the start if you tilt the left joystic a little to help regain his balance it really helps. Also when you see him move one foot, jiggle the joystick the opposite way he is leaning anyways hope this helps :)

Good one mate, thanx :woop::woop::woop:

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was just me I have been stuck on the second plank for a little while now. The very first one with that first guy i fell off that and died but the game continued so whatever but now im ready to break something every time I turn the game on. I dont want to just quit but its starting to take away all desire to play this game:mad: