Anyone know battle trophies that are easier to get early in the game ?

Im going through my second playthrough and just got Faize into my group [damn its been so long]

So i was wondering if anyone knew at the top of their head, Battle trophies that would be best gotten early on

example : the strategy thread said to do arumats early, or at least make it so his auto heal isnt over lvl 1

, something like that

Well for starters, you can get your 3 or 4 ambush trophies for Edge during that ambush on the cardianon mothership, just go for whichever you don't have. Also if you missed any early exact damage trohpies for anyone that's a given, and of course the main thing to worry about is Faize's trophies for getting an enemy down to 9, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 HP which I recommend doing as early as you have the scan ability so you can see the enemy's remaining HP. Nothing else really comes to mind... oh and if you haven't gotten anyone's critical hit on an enemy's weak spot Armaros is good for that one.

Well for starters, you can get your 3 or 4 ambush trophies for Edge during that ambush on the cardianon mothership, just go for whichever you don't have. Also if you missed any early exact damage trohpies for anyone that's a given, and of course the main thing to worry about is Faize's trophies for getting an enemy down to 9, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 HP which I recommend doing as early as you have the scan ability so you can see the enemy's remaining HP. Nothing else really comes to mind... oh and if you haven't gotten anyone's critical hit on an enemy's weak spot Armaros is good for that one.

Alright Thanks , ill look out for edges ambushes

I got all of Faizes ememy hp trophies a while ago

Oh god I forgot to tell him to make sure he kills as many different types of enemies as possible with Faize... that's a tough one, as well as killing 55 grigori...

Ahaha , oh yeh the Grigori ? xD I was assuming i might have to do that when i get the option of selection faize instead of Arumat and then just play through the end like ... a bunch of times n.n; is there another way for that ?

And many different types of enemies ? o.o;

Yeah, faize's 2 hardest trophies by far are the ones for killing 55 grigori which only seems to be possible if you go through the wandering dungeon an insane amount of times to kill armaros manifest (so it helps if you kill all Grigori during the story with him too) and the trophy "Defeat 130 types of enemies" meaning out of the 154 monsters in the game. Yeah. And they have to be done in one playthrough I think, just check the battle trophy walkthrough topic.