any of the DLC maps worth it?

Rascalov

I bought the Bravo maps, and I heard that the Valor weren't very good.

Personnaly, I like the Bravo maps. They're pretty sweet, but don't download them if you don't like big maps. They're all big... especially Merseilles.

So, I would say download the bravo maps.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, yeah thats the thing i bought the gears maps, like a while back but anywho i started playing COD3 again and i don't know if the new maps are worth it cuz there 800 points each and there is three map packs so it kinda gets you confused on which one to pick then if you don't like them then you wasted your money and blah blah blah. So I haven't played them yet but I would say no just for my personal side.:uzi:

i bought the first pack but i haven't even played it yet because i don't play cod 3 that much right now. only buy them if you really like cod 3/are currently playing it. there is always champs which you can get for free, and that's a good map.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i don't got them but i've heard that they are a lot harder to find games on. Only reason i haven't got them. Well plus i'm poor and need to save every penny, but Very rare do you find the maps in ranked is what i hear i guess.

• 1 month later...

Yeah i think they are all pretty good especially marseilles i dont usually like big maps cos there a breeding ground for snipers and i hate snipers lol well sometimes but yesterday i got 40 points in that match and only played it like 3 times best ever lol on that map, i cant remember all of them but i like wildwood too apart from the mist which can be annoying sometimes.

So yeah download em whats 20 quid mate its nothing, you wont be dissapointed