Gold Level 47

Zebrasqual

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sent an e-mail into them and will update this post when I hear back. I think due to the holidays it may not be until Monday the 3rd.

EDIT: Most of these companies are good about getting back to you. However, no word from them. I have 4 to do GOLD moves on - including this one. I think 44 can be done in three moves although they give you 4 for gold - so maybe they switched these.

Edited by big red marino

I went to this website:

http://www.playfulart.com/

And contacted them through "support". That is the website at the bottom of the game's main screen.

I just contacted them about "Gears" and changed it to "Revolution" in the title.

Has anyone heard back about this? Has anyone determined that it is, in fact, possible with 3 moves? I highly doubt that it is, but who knows.

I'm starting to get really annoyed. This is the only gold I don't have and the only achievement I don't have. I'm thinking of reviewing marketplace the game saying it is impossible to get all achievements.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd throw in my 2 cents - I also emailed them, and have received no response (surprise). As far as small developers go, they seem the most inclined to ignore people.

Their website still hasn't even been updated to include Revolution, their twitter account has barely been used and their blog is just as forgotten. Do they just not care, or is their little company fallen on hard times?

Awesome news - there is an update on the way to correct level 47. I got a response from @fivedollarcouch (Brandon Pierce of Playfulart) and he said an update was submitted to MS for approval and he should have more info about it this coming Monday (Feb 7th).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...