Reefer Madness!?

The Pink Pwner

Every freakin' game these days have DLC. Once you finish a game, something comes out so the company keeps making money and more importantly......keeps you playing THEIR game as opposed to another title. A never ending promotion :locked

Looking at your sig makes it seem all to funny.

@OP im a completionist so it would bother me to if i was nearly done.. thing is if you know a game has Upcoming DLC you try and finish the achievements as quick as possible. especially if your a completionist which im guessing thats what you are.

Why is it such a big deal?

Some people want to complete their game before DLC comes. its annoying when you finish and its not in the 100% list because of the new DLC's un gettable achievements already updated to the list.:chair

Edited by Annalie

Geez, why is everyone being such a butthead? I was just venting. The point is the achievements are literally unachievable for a month. I find it surprising that people are taking such an "achievements don't matter" stance on a website called: XBOX360 ACHIEVEMENTS (where "every point counts") that is devoted to getting achievements!

Who's to say Rockstar didn't allow early access for review purposes? Just because you can't earn them right now doesn't mean other people can't.

That's not her point, we are apart of the majority who have to wait. so whats the point of bringing up journalists? and special people just because they are an exception. and besides they didn't have to update everybody's game. they could have just given the reviewers a Disc with the DLC.

Edited by Annalie

Geez, why is everyone being such a butthead? I was just venting. The point is the achievements are literally unachievable for a month. I find it surprising that people are taking such an "achievements don't matter" stance on a website called: XBOX360 ACHIEVEMENTS (where "every point counts") that is devoted to getting achievements!

And I find it interesting that you somehow arrived at this.

This site is devoted to getting achievements that are actually out, not crying about ones that aren't.

That's not her point, we are apart of the majority who have to wait. so whats the point of bringing up journalists? and special people just because they are an exception. and besides they didn't have to update everybody's game. they could have just given the reviewers a Disc with the DLC.

They do though, they can't just release an update for a select few :(

Plus the update the adjusted the achievements probably fixed some other issues as well