Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercury Custom is parked Behind the Maldonado Residence in "The Silk Stocking Murder".

Thanks I finally found the cars I needed. It took me over an hour and a half just to find the LaSalle V8 randomly in the street near Beverly and Burlington instead of at Union Station. Urg, this was a time consuming pain :(

The only one i have left is the International Metro KB1M, which i would think wouldnt be too hard cause it must stick out like a sore thumb but been searching for almost an hour and cant find it. Its a service vehicle so the glitch wont work on it, does anyone know if theres somewhere its parked or easy place to find it?

The only one i have left is the International Metro KB1M, which i would think wouldnt be too hard cause it must stick out like a sore thumb but been searching for almost an hour and cant find it. Its a service vehicle so the glitch wont work on it, does anyone know if theres somewhere its parked or easy place to find it?

14. International Metro KB1M (Service 14/19) - I found this in Wilshire driving around on Beverly near Catalina. These regularly drive around during daylight hours in Wilshire and can be difficult to find at night. Another good place to check is the area of south Wilshire where Vermont turns into 8th. Mainly found in Wilshire.

From the thread over on ps3trophies.org

Previous to the spawn method u can also use this replaying cases.

I was missing the last few 2 / 4 doors and followed the guide to where they can be found during certain cases.

However when i got to the part where the cars should be they were not always there.

What i found was that if you quit at this point and then resume the mission from where you left but first go into the car showroom and press A on the missing cars it appears very near to you.

Happened to me 3 times and worked.

9. Studebaker Commander

You can also find this in The Studio Secretary Murder at the train yard crime scene. It's right next to the International Police Wagon, and the Stud/Comm has Crime Scene Photographer on the white doors.

8. Chrysler Town and Country

Found this in the parking lot, up the hill behind a green dumpster on 8th Ave and Beacon. Looking at the mini-map in-game while sitting in the car, it was between the O in BEACON and the T in BURLINGTON. And yes Rusty, I did think it was funny, leaving you behind like that.

Edited by Genetic Carnage

I just found the Desoto 2dr Custom in a parking lot in between 7th, 8th, Olive, and Grand Ave a few blocks south of the "C" in "C"ENTRAL Division 1.

Homicide desk, Free Roam.

I tried the Bank Job street crime first and there is one there but the robbers use it as cover and it is only part of the scene so u cant get in it. I failed the crime on purpose and when I respawned it was right there in the parking lot next to me! Just need 7 more cars now...

Service #7. Nash Deluxe 600 Army:

The guide says this is in the South West most corner of the map. The shape of the map makes this nearly impossible without a cross street for reference, and the only circular area over there is the mansion which is locked in free roam.

The military base is on the South East corner of the map. Please update this.

Service #1. International KB8:

For me the parking lot was empty during daylight. After the sun went down, the truck appeared.

Four Door #3. Cadillac Series 61

Found at night in the parking lot at the corner of Maple St and 6th St in Vice Free Roam.

Four Door #9. Hudson Super Six

Found driving near Scott's Gas Station at Maple St and 7th St in Vice Free Roam.

Edited by crackedeggs1

I need the Dodge Fire Truck.....ive found it twice randomly on the roads but as i pull over and get it disappears.any particular case where i can get it??

One pretty certain location to pick it up is in front of Rapid Exterminators in 'A Different Kind of War'.

This is a good guide but alot of these cars can only be found during missions is this the only time these cars are available?

There's easier ways to find some cars by playing cases and progressing up to a certain part, but most of the cars in the game spawn in a certain location or can be found randomly in the streets.

Can someone provide me with a link to the user's YouTube account? I can't even view the first page of this thread without it crashing because there are 95 videos embedded in it. I'm missing the Buick 2DR Sedanette and I've looked everywhere mentioned in text guides, so video guides are my last resort!

And alas, Epic Awesomeness's tip doesn't work for me. :(

Edited by GENWAKU

Can someone provide me with a link to the user's YouTube account? I can't even view the first page of this thread without it crashing because there are 95 videos embedded in it. I'm missing the Buick 2DR Sedanette and I've looked everywhere mentioned in text guides, so video guides are my last resort!

And alas, Epic Awesomeness's tip doesn't work for me. :(

http://www.youtube.com/user/chcwahi8102

Here is a trick that i saw as a comment on some Youtube video that totally works!

Put in Disc 2 first.

Go to extras, then to vehicle showroom.

Go to the car that you can't find and click x on it.

Then go to Cases, Homicide, then Free roam.

The car will then sometimes drive past your car, just wait in front of the police station where you start and keep a look out for it. Usually it appears pretty fast

So far it has worked most times for me (mainly for 2 and 4 door cars), i want to see if it works for other people also!