Achievement Trading Thread

The Pink Pwner

I'll grind with someone. But, I need first win. =P

In turn, my future partner can have the 200 wins achievement first. I prefer to trade turns winning by increments of 10, so the winner doesnt abandon the loser after he/she gets the achievement. (cant trust anyone these days)

Gamertag: CAT4

Edit: There needs to be a universal way of placing ships.... Place all of your ships on the top left corner horizontally (biggest ship on top, to the smallest ship on the bottom). Hope this helps everyone trying to trade wins...

Also, I think you run multiple games at the same time.

Edited by CAT4

Add me up, I would love to do this, also need the first win cheivo as well please and thank you.

Gamertag - ST33N3R

*Edit* If you need the win first multiplayer cheivo message me first and I will let you win, another thing I noticed was that me and bloodnutman, were able to have 3 games going between the 2 of us, this should also help speed up with process. Cheers.

*Edit number 2* I also start off just playing the game, just hoping for the win, however if you would actually like to to boost (5 wins then switch etc.) just send me a message on Xbox live, and I would be glad to set it up with you.

Edited by Steener13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...