mission impossible a.k.a. mission 53

Does anyone know any technique that makes you jump higher on the snowboard jumps?

Ive tried pressing up when jumping but thats useless, i just hit the platform in front either way most of the time

I remember getting this when i was a kid after 10 hours, and i tought to myseld i never ever wanted to go trough this hell again, and now its part of a achievement ;(

You might not get a great deal of help, not alot of people are playing the DLC content due to the current version on the marketplace is glitched and won't allow people to unlock DLC achievements. I too am in this situation, so very jealous of you with your unglitched version (do not delete it!!!! guard it with your life).

Is there no youtube videos? Regardless of the Sonic game, there always seems to be a wealth of "how to" videos on youtube. I turned to youtube just the other day on a level I was stuck with on Sonic CD.

He may not know about the glitch. If you care about the achievements then i would suggest checking to see if your game is 1.5gb or 1.6gb, if it's 1.6gb then you won't need to worry about mission 53 because you have 0% chance of unlocking the achievement.

Yeah thanks guys, i dont think theres any best way to get mission 53

Ive played this mission alone for 14 hours, and it just requires pure luck

If you jump to late itll start the trivk jump but stop imediately, and if you press too early itll hit the platform in front of you, and other times you hit a little bump just before hitting the jump and youll have lost speed so you wont make it either

I never have much luck, but thank god i didnt do it for nothing

I was expecting the DLC to bring the classic gamegear games witch is why i bought it day one, but it doesnt, only on PS3 :(

Sonic generations is glitched for me tough...