Online Event Weekend *Dec 20-22

ServeChilled

From GtAV Facebook:

GTA Online Social Club Event Weekend begins tomorrow featuring the brand new Capture mode and Creator tool.

All weekend get 50% off on purchases of speedy vehicles like the Adder sportscar, Dinka Double-T motorbike and Buzzard chopper to get the edge in Capture games.

From R* site:

Claim an edge in Capture Jobs with 25% discounts on the Adder, the Dinka Double-T and the Buzzard, plus 50% off all Armor vehicle upgrades.

I'm sure neither will function ;)

From GtAV Facebook:

GTA Online Social Club Event Weekend begins tomorrow featuring the brand new Capture mode and Creator tool.

All weekend get 50% off on purchases of speedy vehicles like the Adder sportscar, Dinka Double-T motorbike and Buzzard chopper to get the edge in Capture games.

From R* site:

Claim an edge in Capture Jobs with 25% discounts on the Adder, the Dinka Double-T and the Buzzard, plus 50% off all Armor vehicle upgrades.

One says 50% then 25%?

Is it just the Adder because I been wanting the Infernus for quite some time now. I bet this weekend event will go just as good as the one last month. Weekend even doesn't even seem that interesting, but I know some low level players will enjoy the RP boost.

It is nice they are giving a discount ... but ... did they put the prices up? >.> are we actually saving anything? I dont remember how much the Adder or Dinka Double-T cost before but I am sure the Buzzard did not cost 2mil before and did the Annihilator always cost 4mil? o.o

Huge RP bonuses, like how huge exactly?

It says "Event Crate Drops are back - frequent deliveries, with more than double the usual amount of RP, high-powered weapons and bonus cash." I think they usually have around 2.5k RP so would be maybe 5k RP per create. I wonder how frequent these deliveries will be.

It is nice they are giving a discount ... but ... did they put the prices up? >.> are we actually saving anything? I dont remember how much the Adder or Dinka Double-T cost before but I am sure the Buzzard did not cost 2mil before and did the Annihilator always cost 4mil? o.o

Adder cost 1Million, the Buzzard cost 1.Million 750Thousand. The DD-T.. all bikes are cheap, I don't see what's so special about it. You can buy the Annihilator? That slow, heavy piece of tin for 4million? :eek: Have the prices changed? I can't believe I bought the Buzzard before, I hardly ever use it now. Good money I could of put toward some cars.

Edited by InsaneKane87

It says "Event Crate Drops are back - frequent deliveries, with more than double the usual amount of RP, high-powered weapons and bonus cash." I think they usually have around 2.5k RP so would be maybe 5k RP per create. I wonder how frequent these deliveries will be.

A GTA wiki is reporting;

• Can be bought for $1,825,000 from ElitasTravel.com after reaching Rank 37.

as the price. So they did up things.

While we are on the subject of "prices", I noticed the crew logo for your vehicle was free last night. I don't know if it has been free for awhile or it something new.

Good thing they giving everyone 25% or 50% off on certain things this weekend, even though I already own all that crap. I don't see why not do xp boosting type of weekends instead of sales on vehicles (which don't benefit or affect us people with all the stuff they giving away cheaper). Helps the newer players, doesnt affect the high level players that worked at getting their vehicles for full price, oh well

Good thing they giving everyone 25% or 50% off on certain things this weekend, even though I already own all that crap. I don't see why not do xp boosting type of weekends instead of sales on vehicles (which don't benefit or affect us people with all the stuff they giving away cheaper). Helps the newer players, doesnt affect the high level players that worked at getting their vehicles for full price, oh well

I agree, the should be doing experience boosts like RDR and Max Payne.

From GtAV Facebook:

From R* site:

Sonovabitch!!! I should've waited to buy my Adder. Ah well. Had planned to buy the Buzzard as well... after getting a tank.

I just went on a marathon mission grinding spree all damn night cause I was determined to get myself an Entity today. Then I finally built up enough cash and I find the Adder on sale 25% off. I went with the Adder because I knew I wanted both eventually so it made sense to get the Adder that's on discount now and work my way back up for the Entity. What a deal! Wish I could get 25% off a car in real life. =P

I just went on a marathon mission grinding spree all damn night cause I was determined to get myself an Entity today. Then I finally built up enough cash and I find the Adder on sale 25% off. I went with the Adder because I knew I wanted both eventually so it made sense to get the Adder that's on discount now and work my way back up for the Entity. What a deal! Wish I could get 25% off a car in real life. =P

I'm with you on that one ;)

From GtAV Facebook:

From R* site:

I've avoided buying a buzzard helicopter until now because you have to drive a considerable distance to access it, making it a little bit pointless.

I wish Rockstar would add the option to:

(A) Access the Roof of some of the more expensive apartments where your Helicopter would be waiting for you at a Helipad.

(B) Have your helicopter delivered to your location much like your mechanic delivers your chosen Car.

Here's to hoping. ;)

I've avoided buying a buzzard helicopter until now because you have to drive a considerable distance to access it, making it a little bit pointless.

(A) Access the Roof of some of the more expensive apartments where your Helicopter would be waiting for you at a Helipad.

(B) Have your helicopter delivered to your location much like your mechanic delivers your chosen Car.

Here's to hoping. ;)

You don't have to drive that far. As long as it's not on the mini-map, it does spawn it at the nearest helipad.

Here's to hoping. ;)

I agree with A since my Apt has a helipad on top of it, but in the long run it doesn't take that long to get to a helipad to pick it up after calling. With B it would take just as long to deliver it as it would to drive there and get it. It's like calling Merryweather and calling for a helicopter and you slowly watch it lower. The first time I called for a helicopter from them someone was able to blow up the helicopter because it lowers so slow, same could happen with your mechanic bringing you one.