Favorite Weapons To Use?

Moryii

I have my Marcus max leveled and specializing in Heavy Weapons, Sledgehammer for me.

I made the mistake of specializing in just blunt weapons. Equipped a sledge on one character and fell in love with it. And since this game is so much fun to play, I don't mind starting a new game lol.

I made the mistake of specializing in just blunt weapons. Equipped a sledge on one character and fell in love with it. And since this game is so much fun to play, I don't mind starting a new game lol.

I forget the name of the skill (I just turned my game off so I cant look at the moment) but if you choose it :lbbut: + :xbut: makes your heavy weapon completely destroy the enemies legs, 1 hit killing most enemies, the zombies will just lay there with no legs looking up at you and die after a few seconds or you can hit them a second time and smash their heads in as they look up at you waiting for the hammer haha, of course the 2nd hit isn't necessary (most of the time) since it 1 hit kills most enemies but it's so much fun smashing their defenseless faces in :p

It's also fun with other heavy weapons, but hammers are my personal fave, so I just prefer hammers in most games I play if they have them. I'm probably going to start a new game tomorrow and test out the other heavy weapon skills, love them! It's a shame you can only choose 1 skill specialization per category, yea i'm sure I can just level up another character without starting a new game but i've already done everything in my world and want to start again anyways.

Edited by DSoV

M1 Garand and a Wazikashi (short katana).

M1 Garand is awesome, really accurate and powerful.

Also, are there any scoped weapons in the game? I remember Alan had a scoped rifle, but after I mercy killed him, took his items, I didn't get his gun...

Do you have to make the optic sights yourself, like the suppressor?

Edited by KriugerisLT