Friend Request Thread

Avenged Remains

Use this thread to add people for visiting/invading/gifting.

Kingdoms & Lords uses your XBL Friends List so you will need to put your Gamertag down.

Some notes:

1) All interactions with friends are found in the little brownish mailbox near your TASKS button on the top left of your screen. This is where you find out about battles, but more importantly find the items that are gifted to you or items that are being requested of you.

2) You can request MATERIALS from friends that will help unlock the skill tree for upgrading your units in the Training Field. While in the Training Field simply hit the light blue unlock button on a unit and see what is needed to unlock that units skill tree. This is where you can request the items from a friend. You need a lot of items for more advance units, which are unlocked at higher levels - otherwise you will have to spend Diamonds to unlock the skill trees, and lots of them - which most of us do not want to do. More powerful units will help in the later boss battles. ***When a friend gives you a card, etc. make sure you gift it back.***

3) You can also gift items to your friends from the social area either from the map of all your friends or while in their kingdom. Make sure you gift those items back when you receive them. In my mind the best items to gift are going to be magic. Especially the Attack Magic, such as Thunderclap I, Flame Strike I, Storm Winds I, Blizzard I, and Earthquake I. Higher powered magic is available to gift at higher levels. With magic cards you are able to knock a 100 HP or so off of each unit per round. You can do this action every round if you have enough cards. There is also magic for health, armor and critical hits. These are going to be helpful for the later Boss Battles. ***When a friend gives you your requested material make sure you gift it back.***

4) If you are here for achievements then you are going need to defend 100 invasions. The only way to defend an invasion is when a friend successfully invades your kingdom (you can also assist a friend when you are in their kingdom). You can make your friends invasion easier for them by having low end units in your Defence Fortress (e.g. 5 Swordsmen) as this is who they will battle. Additionally, make sure you do not have any lighthouses, etc. purchased for added defence.

It looks as though a lot of people on this list are no longer playing the game, so you may be better off only adding people who have posted recently in this thread (or those who you can see are actively playing).

Add Me:

antiheromk6r20

Bahaumaut

big red marino

Bowfinger2k6

Brianzilla2004

BROOKER 513

bubutoto76

catmajik101

Chevelle x19x

chrisskills

Craphex

Darklinge

Dave S UK

dog eat waffle

Dorgeous

Double V 1986

Failure Online

Fastman903

hameb4

i mulligan i

JAS1EK 00

Jmeeeh

Marcos Aspira

Martin Zed

MetalDragon

neeker75

Numfar UK

pezhead 22

RADAMAC

RCP 13Jackal

slappypyne

spookie1

stutzi96

Syraphin

The Pink Pwner

TheMaize

Theshmave

TomoyoN

tonza1234

Wael90

xRogue 5x

Xtowers

Yvenling

zl PINHEAD lz

If you finish the game and want your GT removed from this list to avoid further FRs, either send me a message on here, XBL or just comment on this thread.

Edited by Avenged Remains
Adding/Removing Gamertags

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely only uses XBL friends, which is pretty frustrating. I don't know anyone with a Windows Phone. However, you can invade the kingdoms of friends on XBL that don't even have the game.

Yeah I tried a few different things and seems that's definitely the only way it will work, at least for now. Same here though; I can't even let my brother use my WP7 for stuff like this either :(. And I noticed that too. If you go through invade you can also 'help' them out and send a gift, if nothing just for the tasks.

The Pink Pwner

It definitely only uses XBL friends, which is pretty frustrating. I don't know anyone with a Windows Phone. However, you can invade the kingdoms of friends on XBL that don't even have the game.

Hmm, I remember seeing all my friends as having level 1 kingdoms but I could not gift them because they hadn't completed the tutorial. Does invading work? Cause that would make it much easier for the invasion achievement.

A bit offtopic: before having another player who had Kingdoms & Lords on their gamelist, you could invade their kingdoms and have really easy invades..but as soon as you have at least 1 friend who has the game, that option will be lost.

I've put this in the original post so people know, just in case they want the easier invades.

How do you link your facebook to this game? And/or my gameloft account? Can't find an option anywhere.

I couldn't find those options anywhere either, but mine seemed to automatically link to my Facebook somehow. When you do certain things (like upgrade your units) it asks if you want to share it and that's how I finished the task for sharing on Facebook. Like I said though, no idea about linking it.

I couldn't find those options anywhere either, but mine seemed to automatically link to my Facebook somehow. When you do certain things (like upgrade your units) it asks if you want to share it and that's how I finished the task for sharing on Facebook. Like I said though, no idea about linking it.

Ah sorted, that quest worked cheers.

Also yeah, people add me!