Getting 1mill the easy way.

Post here and there is a very easy way to do this, I just need 3-5 people that would like to boost this, this is so simple and I dont understand why no one else has done this yet. post your gt here and Ill friend request you, we will boost this 6pm eastern time today.

I can explain it better once I have a group of 4-6 in total.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we keep getting people that leave in during the party process. I would like to boost this million tonight at 7 P.M. Eastern Standard Time. All those you are serious about this, leave your GT here or send me a message on Live.

Can somebody post the method instead of just talking about it over live, so people like me that can't be on right now can start another group to get this.

If anybody wants to boost tomorrow I will be hosting matches. Send me a fr or leave a message here. GT Nlkuysdf. Please have a mic, it will make it so much easier and faster.

He's going to take you in a player Match and just boost for awhile Maybe Manhunt I don't know what Game type but definitely going to be in a Player Match.

Its not gonna be in player match u don't get to keep your money...its ranked

I need atleast 2 people right now its 4pm pacific and 7 eastern dude hasn't started so hit me up I will send u party invite and explain what were gonna do

My GT is lI NightHawk Il

Edited by l InFamousDj l

Its not gonna be in player match u don't get to keep your money...its ranked

I need atleast 2 people right now its 4pm pacific and 7 eastern dude hasn't started so hit me up I will send u party invite and explain what were gonna do

My GT is lI NightHawk Il

Oh, from what I heard you can get it through player matches, but I have 400k from Ranked it's pretty easy once you get the hang of online and the maps.

Can somebody post the method instead of just talking about it over live, so people like me that can't be on right now can start another group to get this.

If anybody wants to boost tomorrow I will be hosting matches. Send me a fr or leave a message here. GT Nlkuysdf. Please have a mic, it will make it so much easier and faster.

QFT.

Post the method for those of us who can't jump in on this today.

Its all about getting your bounty level up.

First team keeps killing until they have 2k bounty.

Bounty is the amount of money you get when someone kills you.

Then you switch up and the o

Then it goes back to original team. They kill until 50k then the other team kills until match ends.

With the time both sides end up with 50k.

yea that's basically the same thing I'm doing on wild west legends, probably works better using your method though. 6pm est tomorrow, we are getting a team together for this. please post here so we can arrange match ups

Its all about getting your bounty level up.

First team keeps killing until they have 2k bounty.

Bounty is the amount of money you get when someone kills you.

Then you switch up and the o

Then it goes back to original team. They kill until 50k then the other team kills until match ends.

With the time both sides end up with 50k.

I know you have to raise up your bounty, 1 match my bounty was like 2k but I haven't boosted in this game and I get over 25k a match my highest was like 35k.