Hoping someone can help

Sheepy99

so im trying to do the youve got the message achievement and heres where im at:

during the story i did roughly 10-15 of the vehicles and then left it thinking id come back after finishing the story to finish this off. but now that the storys finsihed i dont know how to start the next part of the mission (if you know what i mean ) as in brucie wont give me anymore cars to collect and ive tried looking through my texts, ringing him and even goin on the internet so can someone please tell me , how do i continue this quest?

P.S id prefer if someone messaged mt GT on XBL (I S H E E P Y I) with the answer as i dont check this site much but please also feel free to answer here on this thread, thanks again.

ill check again but im pretty sure theres nothing there related to it, if its been so long since taking a vehicle that all new messages pushed the message related to the achievement out of my messages inbox does that mean theres no way of completing it :(

ill check again but im pretty sure theres nothing there related to it, if its been so long since taking a vehicle that all new messages pushed the message related to the achievement out of my messages inbox does that mean theres no way of completing it :(

The text messages for auto theft come from Stevie. If you've only been looking for Brucie messages that might explain why you can't find them. There are 30 thefts to do and the vehicles are delivered to the garage near the Bohan safe house. The message gives an approximate location and a picture and you can take as long as you like to find the vehicle. Shortly after a vehicle is delivered you get another text message for the next vehicle until you have all 30.

There are only 10 scripted thefts for Brucie and those come by email. When you accept the email they become a mission with a location marker on the map. After you complete each one then a new email will arrive until the ten are complete. I think you can then go on to steal other cars for Brucie for money only, they don't count towards any achievements. But it sounds as though you probably already have Brucie's 10, there should be two counters somewhere in the stats which will tell you for sure.

• 4 weeks later...