Game Info

The Pants Party

Cars Mater-National features an all-new International group of racers vying for their chance to compete against Lightning McQueen in the First Annual Mater-National Race Festival, hosted by Lightning’s best friend, Mater. Explore the new and improved open world of Radiator Springs, play in the all-new Monster Mode, jump into the fast lane with 6 new International racing competitors, burn rubber on new tracks, and twist and turn your way through new mini-games like Ramone’s Rhythmic Rumble and Fillmore’s Fuel Frenzy.

• Explore the new open world of Radiator Springs, Lightning McQueen’s new Racing Headquarters, and practice facility Over 20 challenging mini-games.
  • 7 exciting new international characters.
  • Multiple new adrenaline-packed tracks to race on.
  • New “Monster Mode.”
  • Go head to head with over 10 multiplayer games.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This game was alot better then the other Cars game .. there is way more mini-games this time around .. but for some reason the achievements are just a lil easier which is odd i thought everything was gonna be hard to find like the last time with them darn postcards, well this game is now on my complete list and i must say it was not to bad of a game .. very short but better then the the last .