Battlefield Premium Pricing?

Frozen x360a

4000 MSP

Source:

The fact sheet is still dubbed unofficial. Only thing that is officially confirmed by EA/DICE is the fact BF3 premium will be released on June 4th with the PS3 CQ DLC. We will receive a game patch on the 4th? But other than that nothing has been Officially confirmed, but we will know soon enough in about 3 days. The rumor mill was fun when E3 was a few weeks away but now that it's right around the corner I don't know why people are clinging so hard to them.

(Unofficial fact sheet that he is reading from: )

http://battlefieldo.com/attachments/aujz2zzcmaai9fq-png-large-png.1089/

If you can read faster than a kindergartner, you might as well skip the video. He pretty much just reads this for views.

Edited by 13ip0lar

If you can read faster than a kindergartner, you might as well skip the video. He pretty much just reads this for views.

Haha. Nice. Thankfully I can read faster than a Kindergartner, but all I see is blah blah blah. Aside from the new maps, there isn't really anything there worth paying for. A new knife... New Dogtags... Some Camo... Call me disgruntled, but I purchased the last DLC and I don't EVER play any of those maps because quite honestly they are way too big for just 24 people. Some days I wish that I wasn't so cheap, because then I would shell out a boatload of cash for a new PC (You know the kind I'm talking about. They kind that needs it's own Arc-Reactor for power, and can heat a 6000 square foot home by itself...) and play some serious BF!

Haha. Nice. Thankfully I can read faster than a Kindergartner, but all I see is blah blah blah. Aside from the new maps, there isn't really anything there worth paying for. A new knife... New Dogtags... Some Camo... Call me disgruntled, but I purchased the last DLC and I don't EVER play any of those maps because quite honestly they are way too big for just 24 people. Some days I wish that I wasn't so cheap, because then I would shell out a boatload of cash for a new PC (You know the kind I'm talking about. They kind that needs it's own Arc-Reactor for power, and can heat a 6000 square foot home by itself...) and play some serious BF!

I hear that. However, from what I hear it's not all that great on PC either. Granted I'm sure some of the maps are epic with 64 people, but I would imagine are ideal with 32 (God, I wish we had 32 on XBL, I would never bitch again). Anyways, what I was going to say is that I asked my friend how long does a jet stay up on PC between the AA and all the vehicles on the map, because there is a shit-ton, and he says "Not long at all." So while I would love to get in on just a cluster fuck of a good time, I still like the fact I can reasonably dominate a map with my jet. That said I hope next gen is capable of 32. I don't need 64 as it's fun time to time, but 32 seems to be the butter zone.

Haha! Name me one BF game launch or one DLC release that hasn't absolutely brought the servers to a grinding halt!!!

Too true, but with the FAMAS bug likely being the cause of them dicking around with servers, and this coming out a week early on PSN, I'm sure any bugs that arise in terms of server glitches will be found and resolved. So when we get it on XBL it should be a pretty smooth transition.

Haha! Name me one BF game launch or one DLC release that hasn't absolutely brought the servers to a grinding halt!!!

Yeah I guess your right lol but hopefully it isn't as bad as it has been before.

With the early release on the PS3, I don't think it will affect us in any way, their not going to fix every issue they find within a week, though would be good.

Too true, but with the FAMAS bug likely being the cause of them dicking around with servers, and this coming out a week early on PSN, I'm sure any bugs that arise in terms of server glitches will be found and resolved. So when we get it on XBL it should be a pretty smooth transition.

Yeah I guess your right lol but hopefully it isn't as bad as it has been before.

With the early release on the PS3, I don't think it will affect us in any way, their not going to fix every issue they find within a week, though would be good.

So basically we are relying on DICE releasing the update for PSN, and then being able to resolve any SNAFUs that arise in just one week so that XBL can have a better release? Wow! You guys really are hopeful aren't ya? :D

So basically we are relying on DICE releasing the update for PSN, and then being able to resolve any SNAFUs that arise in just one week so that XBL can have a better release? Wow! You guys really are hopeful aren't ya? :D

Well like I said I'm pretty sure it WON'T happen, kind of impossible in fact seeing as Xbox is a completely different platform with potentially different issues so they can't do anything anyway.

Well by that I mean any lag, or server communication issues. If there are bugs with the game itself those are likely gonna take at least a month to fix, but still, they might be assholes but they are still a company out to make money. I highly doubt any issues they encounter with setting up CQ on PSN they are simply going to disregard. They'll likely take note so if they crop up on XBL they can fix them in a speedy fashion saving them money in the long the run... Always about money.

• 2 weeks later...