Game of the Week - April 1 - April 7 (GOW Judgment)

Creech

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/2379/med_Island_Sniper.jpg

The third game of the week is Gears of War: Judgment. If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

These will all be co-op games instead of versus, so grab a friend or come meet new friends and let's get 'er done!

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Guest Scotty

Nice! i might drop into a game this time:) i've been getting the snot beat out of me for the last couple of days on this game, so why not let people who's name ive heard of beat me too:p

Edited by Scotty

I'll be available on Live all evening, so if anyone needs another (preferrably anything except campaign) just send me an invite. Nothing against campaign, it's just that I have an insane run in the near future and don't want to get burned out on the campaign before it even starts.

Even though the thread specifies co-op, I thought it might be cool if we got a match of private FFA going against each other just for fun. Still up for Overrun or Survival too, though.

I'll be available on Live all evening, so if anyone needs another (preferrably anything except campaign) just send me an invite. Nothing against campaign, it's just that I have an insane run in the near future and don't want to get burned out on the campaign before it even starts.

Even though the thread specifies co-op, I thought it might be cool if we got a match of private FFA going against each other just for fun. Still up for Overrun or Survival too, though.

Double fail for you, Spider.

First, please check the dates in the title of the thread. Second, this thread is only for co-op games with the community. Other stuff, go the game forum and use the threads there.

Thanks.

;)

put me down

Life can't be that bad....don't give up.

First, please check the dates in the title of the thread. Second, this thread is only for co-op games with the community. Other stuff, go the game forum and use the threads there.

Thanks.

;)

LOL...

Thanks.

;)

In my defense, this was advertised last week via another thread by Purple Hooter and the title of the thread was 'co-op game of the week', leading some to believe it was THAT week. I don't know if he later edited the timeframe in the OP but I wasn't the only one that had that impression based on the thread title. I didn't see the title of this thread because I arrived here via clicking the link. I read everything under the banner and missed the line above it. Sorry.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=434978&highlight=community

Anyway, I acknowledged that it is a co-op event, I just didn't see the harm in wondering if the people involved wouldn't also be open to having some fun in a private FFA after the event was over. Wasn't trying to hijack the thread, I did mention I was up for Overrun and Survival as well.

Unless you only mean co-op campaign, because I always considered Overrun and Survival as co-op as well, just like Horde was.

Edited by ColdSpider72

In my defense, this was advertised last week via another thread by Purple Hooter and the title of the thread was 'co-op game of the week', leading some to believe it was THAT week. I don't know if he later edited the timeframe in the OP but I wasn't the only one that had that impression based on the thread title. I didn't see the title of this thread because I arrived here via clicking the link. I read everything under the banner and missed the line above it. Sorry.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=434978&highlight=community

Anyway, I acknowledged that it is a co-op event, I just didn't see the harm in wondering if the people involved wouldn't also be open to having some fun in a private FFA after the event was over. Wasn't trying to hijack the thread, I did mention I was up for Overrun and Survival as well.

Unless you only mean co-op campaign, because I always considered Overrun and Survival as co-op as well, just like Horde was.

Just giving you a hard time, man. Agreed with Overrun and Survival, co-op is co-op, doesn't have to be campaign.

Just giving you a hard time, man. Agreed with Overrun and Survival, co-op is co-op, doesn't have to be campaign.

Gotcha. Just wanted to clear that up because I tend to give other folks a hard time if they don't read the OP of a thread before posting.

Anyway, I am available for Overrun/Survival throughout the day. If anyone needs another or wants me to host a lobby, I'm game.

Me and a couple of regulars I play with have been dominating in those modes, so I have the strategy down pretty well.

*cricket noises*

I tried, but failed to gather enough people the other day.

There is still today. However, my initial read is that newer games may not be the best choice for our Game of the Week sessions.

I'm really surprised by these turn of events, honestly. I figured a new game would get more support than an old one. Just goes to show how much I know. ;)