Honest review :)

PANIC ATTACK 10

ok so i just got this. i am a HUGE grease fan. so i had high expectations for this one! heres what i think.

well i'm a HUGE grease fan! the game has TONS to unlock & game modes.

one of my favorites is the mini games. where, while playing the grease lightin scene, you have to fix & paint the car.

also you can play upto 8 people @ once! but no online sadly. hey i cant fit 8 people in a 1 bedroom apt, lmao.

this game has you dancing & singing. doing just one or the other. it follows the movie & captures the energy perfectly.

graphics are cartoon style & are easly overlooked.

every song & venue is in this game. also the characters are all here too.

this game encourages you to have the high energy in your performance. just like the movie!

the demo doesnt do it justice! TONS to unlock & plenty of replay value.

plenty of game modes. 1:1 ratio, you can even unlock the movie scenes.

so if you enjoy the movie, then you'll love this game. otherwise try the demo & watch the movie.

had an absolute blast playing this. its by far the best of its genre out there. yes it even beats out MJ:TE.

i give this a 9.5/10 would have gotten a 10 if it had online. i'd like to see 8 people playing this at once!

fantastic job at recapturing the energy & excitment of the movie.

i highly recomend this game. if you're a grease fan. this IS a must buy!

hats off to 505 studios. i was skeptical. man am i glad i bought this. it friggin rocks!

if you have a hard time finding this in canada. goto toys R us store. thats the only place i could find it. ebgames doesnt even have it listed.

hope this helps & thanks for reading.

now go dance & sing. play cool mini games. heck just have a blast!

:)

you rock funk & proably the only one who will read this.

hey if you're interesed, send me a friend request. we should game sometime.

so have you got 8 people together hmmm? lmao, roflmao.

seriously it should have had that online.

cant figure out how to access leaderboards though.

have a great funk on down weekend!

• 1 month later...

I believe they were brave to have put out a "themed" game. Most often themed games fail.

From the number of people who seem to be playing the game its possible this will fail in a commercial sense.

But in the main they have done a reasonable job.

The fun factor is definitely there but for me it was more in the karaoke and dancing side of the game.

I found the mini games irritating and it seemed that the game went from being very lenient on the karaoke and dance side of things to being very harsh on the mini games.

I can see what they were aiming for with the mini games eg fun re-enactments of scenes from the movie but I don't think the implementation really comes up with something that will keep me coming back for more.

The karaoke side will bring me back and maybe the dance side.

The videos you unlock are not really anything special either. They really only remind you of the movie (where is the sound).

I would have prefered they made it a little harder to unlock stuff and made it a little harder to nail top scores in singing and dancing and made the mini games a little more forgiving. To me the "career mode" in a game should make you work hard and the fun mini games should be easier.

As far as fun factor goes I would give it 8 out of 10 overall but 9.5 out of 10 for the karaoke and dance sides.

As an overall game I would give it a 7 out of 10 mainly because it is a budget title. Yes it was priced as a budget title but compared to the more expensive games in the genre I think it comes up short.

But definitely if fun times are what you are after and you are a Grease fan its certainly a game to be looked at.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...