Damn you veteran

im seriously considering paying someone to finish this campaign. i forgot what mission its called but its the trench where you have to knock the 3 barrels down then go up the hill. ive been stuck on this for over a year. still on the fence about it as it would be the first time id be paying for achievements. i feel like a douche for even thinking about it but it looks like i dont have a choice if i want all the achievements. decisions decisions...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

While Black Ops had a couple of difficult missions when attempting a Veteran playthrough, it is tame compared to the previous Treyarch COD which is World at War which is a nightmare to complete on Veteran. I would recommend watching some videos that give you tips on how to get past that part of the mission you are stuck on and that it has a process of trial and error until you get the next checkpoint.

While Black Ops had a couple of difficult missions when attempting a Veteran playthrough, it is tame compared to the previous Treyarch COD which is World at War which is a nightmare to complete on Veteran. I would recommend watching some videos that give you tips on how to get past that part of the mission you are stuck on and that it has a process of trial and error until you get the next checkpoint.

Exactly W@W and COD 3 were two of the hardest

• 1 month later...

Haha you thought you had it bad? When I did that mission I thought you had to kill all the enemies, I didn't know you had to knock down the barrels. Not only that, I figured it out after 2 hours on that spot and I did it with ease, want to know what else? That level got glitched and didn't count as being completed on veteran so I had to do it again.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...