Phil bell: catch the wave (spolers)

TheContact

I never got the text after truck hustle like I have been completing jimmy pegorino's missions without knowledge that phil bell sends a message telling you to meet him for more missions. Im almost done his missions so the book may be wrong, I hate prima. Is the prima book wrong?

Can anyone tell me how to handle this? I haven't been on the forums since I got the game, so I haven't payed attention to anything people are saying about glitches.

I finished the game yesterday and havn't came across a single glitch. People finish a mission then expect a text right then and when they don't get one they come straight onto this site crying about it.

If you havn't got a text yet just go do some other mission or go save your game to progress time 6hours.

Trust me I'm not freaking out over something because I can't get my way. When I had to get jeff to send me a phone call I waited like two days game time at first and nothing came of it. Then yeah I completed some missions and he sent me a phone call. But this time I waited like three days game time by sleeping for bell, completed several missions for jimmy and haven't got it. As well as completing the assasination missions so yeah now I'm worried.

After you save and wake up it takes three to four game hours to get a phone call that pertains to the story.

Thanks anyways.

I got it but with no text. After I finished jimmys missions It just appeared on the map. I'm gonna be a little bit more careful from now on.

Hey do you know why in the hell even though my girlfriend in the game is at 100% why she acts so moody is this normal?

I got it but with no text. After I finished jimmys missions It just appeared on the map. I'm gonna be a little bit more careful from now on.

Hey do you know why in the hell even though my girlfriend in the game is at 100% why she acts so moody is this normal?

Yep, thats women for ya.