Quick 1000 points??

Hey there,

I just put in an order on a german site for a english friend of mine! :drunk It's gone be shipped to the neterlands first so i'll have to send it too him once it arrives.

Now we were thinking about me playing the game before sending it to him.

What i was wondering, how long does it take to finish this game?

Not that i have it for 3 weeks before i send it to him. :p Then i would just send it imidiatly without playing it!

Tnx in advance for your response!

I would say that you only need about 2 or 3 days all depending on how much you play. There are only 2 achievements that take some time. Getting all the parts for the Mad Cop Car can be frustating,took me about 3 hours trying to figure out how to get them. Then you need about 5-6 hours for the State of Emergency achievement. The rest is easy and goes pretty fast. Read the forum for some tips to make it easier.

I would say that you only need about 2 or 3 days all depending on how much you play. There are only 2 achievements that take some time. Getting all the parts for the Mad Cop Car can be frustating,took me about 3 hours trying to figure out how to get them. Then you need about 5-6 hours for the State of Emergency achievement. The rest is easy and goes pretty fast. Read the forum for some tips to make it easier.

Tnx man for your response!!!

• 2 weeks later...

yep its all very fast if u dedicate a bit.the game its not as bad as people say..i made 300 points in a couple of hours,and its worth it if u like achievements since the game has at least two easy and fat achievements (100 points each.red hearring and driving on eggshells)

yep its all very fast if u dedicate a bit.the game its not as bad as people say..i made 300 points in a couple of hours,and its worth it if u like achievements since the game has at least two easy and fat achievements (100 points each.red hearring and driving on eggshells)

I know what u mean, it's freaking easy! Only problem i have so far is those 1.000.000, 10.000.0000 and 1.000.000.000 ones... But i'm bound to get them soon... ;) Let me know if u got some tips :p

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been thinking about picking this one up for GSL. Still have a few weeks left, I'll be done Infernal soon as well. I don't know what it is about old racing games, but I always turn to them when I need something new to play and current releases aren't cutting it. Seems to be an easy enough 1000, plus it's available at the local Gamestop for arounnd $10-15.