Rats Solo Easy

Kronic Herba

If you want to do the farming exploit on Rats solo, it's very easy! On the first mission, blow up the meth lab right away, jump out of the 2nd story balcony onto the shed and you have a safe, and short walk back to the van.

The next mission, alert them right away, find the burning information and run back to the van. Ive done it in under 2 minutes.

I did this last night after hitting continue instead of restarting the very hard version of rats. I went from getting $80,000 and 13,000 Xp to $6,000 and 2,000 xp. It may be worth it to people for the cards, but not for xp or money. Do at least a 1 star or 2 star rats, you can still use the fast method, I did.

If you want to do the farming exploit on Rats solo, it's very easy! On the first mission, blow up the meth lab right away, jump out of the 2nd story balcony onto the shed and you have a safe, and short walk back to the van.

The next mission, alert them right away, find the burning information and run back to the van. Ive done it in under 2 minutes.

How do you do these things? I've just started Rats on Overkill but I have no fucking clue how to destroy the meth lab. No clue what 'burning information' is either. OP could be a little more descriptive.

What the hell is this -20,000 XP Limit I'm getting? I'm playing totally solo...

That limit is from the level being too high for your current skill, they put this in to prohibit lots of boosting. I believe you also get that if say you have 3 lvl 40s and a level 20, that is another limit they have in their game.

You must be too low level for the Overkill mission and therefore are being limited so you don't get a huge XP boost that pushes you up lots of levels.

On Day 1 you will get told to go find ingredients. I tend to go into the bathroom downstairs and find a few ingredients before even going upstairs. Once you have the ingredients and are upstairs next to the meth lab, after a short period of time you will get told to put in a certain ingredient to stabilise it. Adding the wrong thing will blow it up in a few seconds.

On Day 2, there are 3 different buildings you can go into to get the information (Randomly found in one of them). If you get seen then you will have a short period of time to get to the information before it is burnt. So if you were trying to get through quickly, you would just need to get seen at the start and then shoot your way upstairs in each of the buildings, looking in the different rooms. One of them will contain a safe that will most likely be open with fire inside.

If you find a closed safe, then you either got to the information too quickly and they haven't burnt it or you have found the money safe. You will have to drill the safe to find the answer to that one (look around near by for a second safe to verify if it is the money or info one)

• 2 weeks later...

For the XP you get I do believe you get the best results in Rats, I am level 78 an this is what I usually get:

$85k and 37.5k XP, remember there is a skill in the Mastermind tree called Fast Learner, when you unlock this skill you get an extra 2,750 XP for yourself..but if you ace it that gets bumped up to 5,500 (these values are only specific to Rats day 3 mission).

If you want a bit more money then you will easily have time to grab one bag before the bus explodes, yes you will be slower buy it will add at least $40k to the spendable cash.

For the XP you get I do believe you get the best results in Rats, I am level 78 an this is what I usually get:

$85k and 37.5k XP, remember there is a skill in the Mastermind tree called Fast Learner, when you unlock this skill you get an extra 2,750 XP for yourself..but if you ace it that gets bumped up to 5,500 (these values are only specific to Rats day 3 mission).

If you want a bit more money then you will easily have time to grab one bag before the bus explodes, yes you will be slower buy it will add at least $40k to the spendable cash.

Yeah, this is the way to go. Depending on your skills this can be done in about a minute to a minute and half. So for farming XP, it can't be beat...

The only drawback is getting through the first 2 days and the likely escape scenario, but that's all done pretty quickly, too if you blow up the lab and let the gangsters burn the info.

And be sure to grab a bag of cash from the bus, that extra $40K really starts adding up.

Or you can just four stores it, grab a saw open ATM and boom. Your finish in under 1 min. I wouldn't do rats rob to farm cards, thats 2 days and time waster

I think you may be doing the RATS exploit wrong. You restart the last mission after choosing your card. You can do the final bus run in roughly 60 to 120 seconds.

This next you 30k exp if you are doing a three star risk.

That is significantly faster than waiting for the VAN AND waiting on another 4 store mission to pop up.

Did they patch this? When I pause after I get a card is revealed, I don't have the option to restart. Only options are to resume game, end game and the options.

I'm playing on PC, and wondering if they may have patched it?

Did a little more XP farming this morning and had no problem restarting the level.

On PC though? I'm playing the Steam version at the moment, and I didn't have that option, although I will try again later.

Oh, my mistake, I didn't catch you meant PC.

But, yeah someone told me that for PC they upped the XP you get for finishing Rats, but you can't restart it anymore. Don't know if or when that's coming to consoles, tho'...

I tend to farm xp on rats day 3 regularly lately, seeing that it takes ages to level up at a high level. Currently I'm level 80 and it needs so much xp that I need to do day 3 about 15 times just to go up one level.

Now being at this high level I have a certain skillset to my disposal and because I'm mainly playing in enforcer I have quite a high survivability, so instead of blowing up the lab, I figured I would cook some meth and get a larger payout on day 3.

The way I did this was grab the ingredients and then hide under the plank on the left side of the meth cooking table, which gives you great coverage from enemies. In my current farming session I managed to create 6 bags of meth before I got overwhelmed by enemies, so I had to make a break for it.

Even though the AI is rather retarded, they do play for a good damage catcher and deal some in the process as well, so I had them on as well. If they go down, don't even bother to help them up. The way I did it is by using Dominator from the Mastermind skilltree to down some enemies and get the AI back during the 'resting period' in between assaults.

After happily finishing day 1 with 6 bags of meth I ran into an overpass escape, which was quite tough to get through, but I managed to get out alive with all 6 bags.

For day 2 I gave them all the meth, got the intel without a hassle and took my 3 bags of cash with me and brought them to the van before creating a rampage and taking my 6 bags of meth with me as well. This part was easier than expected, but I might've just been lucky this time.

Being me I am extremely lucky and had an garage escape after this as well, so imagine having the shovel around a total of 9 bags over to the damn van in 3 minutes all by yourself. The way I beat this was by taking my saw with me and taking the shortcut on the second level up, giving me just enough time to get away with all bags, although I really cut it close on my 6th or 7th try.

After having gone through all of that hassle for those bags I finally reached day 3, from where it all goes smooth. Having been able to nab those 9 bags I now get a nice payout of 525,000 in spending money and that is without taking an additional bag from the bus. Add that to the 37.5k xp gain ( Fast Learner aced ) and all of it together adds up pretty fast and pretty nice.

So for those that feel the 80-100k payday is rather low, try getting some bags of meth in at the first day. I know it'll take you longer to get to day 3 that way, but once you're there it really starts to add up and pay for itself.