Choices? [Spoilers]

Rapture639

My Choices:

- You hid the truth (33%) Didn't see the point in telling the principal about Nathan since I didn't think he'd even believe me.

- You comforted Victoria (72%) Sure, Victoria was being a bitch towards you and told you to go "fuck your selfie", but I was willing to comfort her just to see how she'd react. After all, it was kind of my fault she ended up with paint all over her body (even if she did deserve it LOL).

- You intervened to help out Kate (85%) Wasn't going to let step-douche take it out on some innocent girl. Plus, I kinda wanted to see how Max was going to step up to him given how she was a timid, shy girl throughout.

- You came out of hiding to intervene (36%) Same reason as before and I didn't even realize that you had the option to not hide in the first place.

Just going to summarize the rest of the choices since most of these were kinda arbitrary

- You didn't let Daniel draw your portrait (52%)

- You didn't sign Ms. Grants petition (54%)

- You helped Alyssa (82%)

- You didn't erase Kate's slate (51%)

- You didn't water your plant (35%)

- You didn't touch Dana's pregnancy test (98%)

- You didn't touch Victoria's photos (76%)

- You wrote on a dirty RV (25%)

- You saved the bird (42%)

- You didn't break Chole's snow globe (92%)

- You didn't leave any evidence (80%)

- You read David's files (60%)

Fantastic first episode and I can't wait to see how it all plays out. I like how there seems to be alot more choices in this game than the TellTale games, but it seems like the majority of these wont really affect the overall story. I'm very excited to see how Max's adventure plays out!

So what were your guys' choices?

Edited by Rapture639

best game I've ever played. I love how it is inspired by Butterfly Effect (movie starring Ashton Kutcher)

1. I warned the principal. Afterall i figuired the kid had a gun still and trying to get him arrested would save that girl in the future. I mean he pulled a gun on her I'm sure he would do it again and i might not be there to save the day. Also i needed to clear my name. Being the last one out of the school put me as number one suspect for pulling the alarm. This of course backfired. i really regret this. Great twist as the guy is corrupt. Now Nathan has his sights on me.

I comforted Victoria since it was sweet i got my revenge and she thanked me for being nice. Since she deleted that mean photo of me i was happy.

3. I stood up for Katie when she was being bullied. She is my friend after all.

4. I hid when Clohe's stepdad showed up. Clohe was expelled from the school and her step dad is the head campus guard. The last thing i need is him telling the principal i had weed on me and was a stoner. I thought it was lame for Clohe to even think about blaming me.

5.I watered the plant, i read through the secret files then reversed time. I helped Allysa. I was friendly with warren. He took a beating for Max. Poor kid needs to learn how to fight though. I revealed to Clohe about my powers and the tornado.

This is the best game I've played all year. Its even better then walking dead cause i really feel like Max and the choices are really realistic. I can't wait for episode two. that glimpse of Clohe stuck on the train tracks then gets hit by a train had me floored. I was like Final destination ? how many lifes does this girl have lol. I gotta save her again ha ha. I like how every character has a story and not just Us good they bad. I can't wait to find out how Max got her powers.