Played a few missions

SyndicateKing

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Check your main options - see if the Sidewinder missile accuracy is at 100%. Mine defaulted to 10% (historically accurate is not why I am playing this game! lol) and changing this made the last part of Mission 3 much easier.

But you do need to be quick - accel with Y and turn to get behind the MiGs, release a Sidewinder at all three if you can see which you are locked on, and chase one with cannons blazing - it can be a little down to luck to see if the missiles hit, but with the accuracy up you have a *much* better chance :)

Also, for other struggly missions remember you can change the aircraft you are in and clear out areas for less well armoured aircraft to then fly into. This is essential on several missions, and it doesn't necessarily tell you to do so.

• 1 year later...

im stuck where a chinook needs to land, cant see any mission numers anywhere it dies in 30 seconds with tons of enemies shooting from the ground any tips?

mission fails even if im not dead yet really confusing, it seems impossible to destroy all ground targets with horrible controls

i got a checkpoint surrounded by at least 20 AA guns WTF?

im trowing an angry rage into it now motherfucker piece of shit game!!

fuck me christ im past it, just kept blasting ground targets (use only rockets LT forget the cannon ist useless try not to move the right stick it will mess up your aim so left stick to aim) and kept switchting with RB to the other bird if i noticed it was being hit (green bar top screen and percentage top right) and whent for the landing pad

(dont forget to press back for landing gear or it crashes)

Edited by raidenhardcore