Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had this game since Christmas but haven't played it yet. What's the online community like for this game? Does anyone still play it?

I would like to try and get the online achievements out of the way before I play the game.

If any group needs one more person, send me a message on here or via Xbox Live (GT: KILL3R N4SH) (British/GMT). I'll let you know if I can lend a hand.

Please bare in mind that I may not have played the game by the time I'm asked to help, so I may be a bit shit.

gonna try this one more time before sending back to Gamefly.

i still need the co-op achievements. i messaged a few of u but noone responded.

i'll be playing this game tonight (Thursday 2/2/12) from 6pm EST until 1am EST & one last time Saturday (2/4/12) anytime during the day.

if you want to boost these achievements, send me a message saying "Armageddon boost". i don't give a shit if i'm in the middle of playing something else...don't get discouraged, just send the message. also it would help if u let me know whether u have someone else to join us or not. this is my last attempt given not that many people seem to be playing anymore.

many thanks to BlueDevil84, mattymatics & Minkinz for the Field Surgeon & One For All achievement help.

now if anybody wants to get to wave 30, let me know. sending the game back monday...

*edit

nvm...finished it myself lol

Edited by hype

Looking for people to get all online acheivements except for getting to wave 10. Im online now so message me if you want to do this. Thanks

Update: Just realised that the site hasnt updated my gamercard with my new Gamertag: so if you have tried to contact me then sorry for the mix up. My new gamertag is Enraged Hollow

Edited by ATHER_07