Need help with Goldberg/ Lawyer interview

Com_Raven

i wore the nice gray suit, with the similar colored tie, black dress shoes, and the eye-glasses from the russian store. looked very professional, had no issues getting in. make sure you're at the right door, with the yellow arrow and everything.

you have to be on time, or slightly early.

also, when you DO get in, and it prompts you... pull out your pistol to intimidate goldberg, but DON'T shoot him. instead, switch to your knife, and kill him with that. then just walk out of the building. shooting gives you a wanted level -- stabbing him silently does not.

wear a nice suit tie jacket pants nice shoes then once you get there they will let you in and after that its a little tuff once you done your job and as for arachnophilla he says use the knife i never used the knife so i will once do it again then yea i will but if you use the gun then you will have to shoot your way out and run from the law :D

Still the same problem - I have nw spend a good hour or so on this BS. The problem is - I don't even get an arrow - nether at the upper double-dorrs with the buzzer, nor at the lower smaller entrance. And that is no matter what suit and shoe combo from Perseus I am wearing...

I am starting to think that this is just a bug...

Still the same problem - I have nw spend a good hour or so on this BS. The problem is - I don't even get an arrow - nether at the upper double-dorrs with the buzzer, nor at the lower smaller entrance. And that is no matter what suit and shoe combo from Perseus I am wearing...

I am starting to think that this is just a bug...

is the tie marker on the map? you might have missed it, or might be there on the wrong day or something.

...and as for arachnophilla he says use the knife i never used the knife so i will once do it again then yea i will but if you use the gun then you will have to shoot your way out and run from the law :D

why fight the law if you don't have to? i've always been about the slickest, easiest way in GTA games. if there's a smart way, i'll take it.

also, apparently you can shoot out the window behind him, and leave that way.

Man... finally got it. Because I was paranoid about "missing" the mission, i kept reloading my save every time I failed to gain entry into the building. Tried three different suit/w tie combos, different shoes, etc.

Finally gave up, moved on, and... got a call from Francis asking if the hit happend. Long story short, after that conversation, the law firm will send you a text rescheduling.

When my new timeslot got close, I got the reminder, and saw the 'tie' waypoint appear on my map. Got there in time, wearing the same threads I'd been wearing previously, and... open sesame, no problem.

Thanks for the advice guys :)

• 2 years later...
Man... finally got it. Because I was paranoid about "missing" the mission, i kept reloading my save every time I failed to gain entry into the building. Tried three different suit/w tie combos, different shoes, etc.

Finally gave up, moved on, and... got a call from Francis asking if the hit happend. Long story short, after that conversation, the law firm will send you a text rescheduling.

When my new timeslot got close, I got the reminder, and saw the 'tie' waypoint appear on my map. Got there in time, wearing the same threads I'd been wearing previously, and... open sesame, no problem.

Thanks for the advice guys :)

Il try what you say , have the same problem but i actually see the marker but dressed all good