Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Not sure if this is a glitch but, did any one else have to blow up the barrel (the one by the tower) in sequence 6: The signal to get the requirement for killing 5 guards with one bear might? Knowing my luck it's probably just my game. LOL

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know that. And I've obviously played and finished the other two sequences. I kept going too far or taking too long on the 80% for dark waters. I kept starting over and going through the 5 braces and not hitting rocks. Had I known they don't all have to be done in the same try I would have skipped the bracing which is non consistent of when it counts and when it doesn't.

Damn, well...better late than never to realize!

Not sure if this is a glitch but, did any one else have to blow up the barrel (the one by the tower) in sequence 6: The signal to get the requirement for killing 5 guards with one bear might? Knowing my luck it's probably just my game. LOL

Nope, probably just a minor glitch on your part :p

Anyone got any tips for the first sequence. "Destroy 80% of Washington's armada in the upper bay" I just can't do it in the amount of time they give you.

Edit: Of course as is always the case with these types of things, I got it immediately after posting.

Edited by thenutman69321

Alright here's the deal, I'm having a ton of trouble getting sequence 7 or 8 to run on my Xbox without a metric ton of slowdown. The dialogue in the cutscenes is even desynchronized. I can make a video out of it, it's just gonna look weird and slow.

I'm working on editing the videos for 4 and 6 right now. Should have them done and up by midnight, but I might need another day for the artifacts and side mission screens. I just had a crazy busy day at work and had little time to do anything that didn't involve stupid car moving robots today.

Edit: Just gonna upload the part with the constraints for sequence 4 since the first part takes almost 2 minutes and anyone with half a brain can do it.

Edited by Ty-Rex

I'll get you info for hopefully the next handful of sequences in the next couple hours BiggD.

Anyone got any tips for the first sequence. "Destroy 80% of Washington's armada in the upper bay" I just can't do it in the amount of time they give you.

Edit: Of course as is always the case with these types of things, I got it immediately after posting.

For anybody else, ram the bigger boats. Your ship has a ton of health and it regens when you enter a new region (if I recall correctly). Ramming the Man of Wars do a lot of damage.

Alright here's the deal, I'm having a ton of trouble getting sequence 7 or 8 to run on my Xbox without a metric ton of slowdown. The dialogue in the cutscenes is even desynchronized. I can make a video out of it, it's just gonna look weird and slow.

I'm working on editing the videos for 4 and 6 right now. Should have them done and up by midnight, but I might need another day for the artifacts and side mission screens. I just had a crazy busy day at work and had little time to do anything that didn't involve stupid car moving robots today.

Edit: Just gonna upload the part with the constraints for sequence 4 since the first part takes almost 2 minutes and anyone with half a brain can do it.

No worries man, there's no rush! I'll probably be asleep before midnight since I'm tired as balls, but I'll check back tomorrow afternoon when I'm home for the videos and anything else.

Fine by me for Sequence 4's video lol, so long as constraints 2 & 3 are outlined, we'll be good. They were kinda tough. And we don't need a video for 7 really if you're having trouble with it. But for the puzzle constraint and clues, it'd be helpful! As for Sequence 8, it's up to you - since the fight with Washington may be hard for some people.

But definitely the videos for Sequences 4 and 6!

No worries man, there's no rush! I'll probably be asleep before midnight since I'm tired as balls, but I'll check back tomorrow afternoon when I'm home for the videos and anything else.

Fine by me for Sequence 4's video lol, so long as constraints 2 & 3 are outlined, we'll be good. They were kinda tough. And we don't need a video for 7 really if you're having trouble with it. But for the puzzle constraint and clues, it'd be helpful! As for Sequence 8, it's up to you - since the fight with Washington may be hard for some people.

But definitely the videos for Sequences 4 and 6!

Shit I totally forgot about killing the guy undetected in sequence 4. I deleted the damn source video for it too. I have the rendered version and the source vids for the beginning and first constraint, so I'll patch it all together tomorrow as soon as I get to work. The sequence 4 video I rendered just finished uploading now too. :(

I wasn't gonna put a video up for 8, I was just saying it was weird how the game was lagging so hard during the end of the game for me, but I can put up a video of the puzzle solving and clue finding although it's from my first run and you can see me trying to figure out the puzzle lol. It's not that bad tho.

ANYWAY! Enough excuses, here is at least something:

http://i.imgur.com/yuwrPpf.jpg

Will get artifacts and the videos tomorrow. I have all the footage, it just needs editing.

Just started uploading sequence 6 to youtube. Says that this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyW1nH41SN0]AC 3 - Tyranny Of Washington: Redemption Sequence 6 100% Sync - YouTube[/ame]

will be the url it's live at.

Edited by Ty-Rex

Shit I totally forgot about killing the guy undetected in sequence 4. I deleted the damn source video for it too. I have the rendered version and the source vids for the beginning and first constraint, so I'll patch it all together tomorrow as soon as I get to work. The sequence 4 video I rendered just finished uploading now too. :(

I wasn't gonna put a video up for 8, I was just saying it was weird how the game was lagging so hard during the end of the game for me, but I can put up a video of the puzzle solving and clue finding although it's from my first run and you can see me trying to figure out the puzzle lol. It's not that bad tho.

ANYWAY! Enough excuses, here is at least something:

http://i.imgur.com/yuwrPpf.jpg

Will get artifacts and the videos tomorrow. I have all the footage, it just needs editing.

Just started uploading sequence 6 to youtube. Says that this:

will be the url it's live at.

Added the pictures and video into the guide for now. Thanks Ty! Let me know when the other videos are finished and the artifacts pictures is complete!

Okay, sequence 4 is all redone and it came out pretty good imo.

It's processing now, so it should be live by the time you read this.

Now just the annoying task of editing the apparently giant ass video of sequence 7. I don't know why I forgot to stop the recording during cutscenes like I normally do.

Okay, sequence 4 is all redone and it came out pretty good imo.

It's processing now, so it should be live by the time you read this.

Now just the annoying task of editing the apparently giant ass video of sequence 7. I don't know why I forgot to stop the recording during cutscenes like I normally do.

Nice! I've added the Sequence 4 video. It's because you love this DLC wand wanted to watch the cutscenes multiple times. Don't deny it.

Nice! I've added the Sequence 4 video. It's because you love this DLC wand wanted to watch the cutscenes multiple times. Don't deny it.

i just want forums awards soooo bad argghhhh

Sequence 7 Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Speed Up Button

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SxIlhKDOxQ]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SxIlhKDOxQ[/ame]

Artifacts will be up in a few.

Edit: Also enjoy watching me solve baby's first puzzle in a comically slow manner. At one point you can almost see the rusted gears start turning in my head as I cross the finish line to figuring out this enigma of a puzzle.

Edited by Ty-Rex

i just want forums awards soooo bad argghhhh

Sequence 7 Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Speed Up Button

Artifacts will be up in a few.

Edit: Also enjoy watching me solve baby's first puzzle in a comically slow manner. At one point you can almost see the rusted gears start turning in my head as I cross the finish line to figuring out this enigma of a puzzle.

Don't we all! I just need one more DLC guide after this for Diamond Micro! Lol, I dig the speeding up and how the audio cuts, makes it seem more...intense.

Well at least you figured it out in a decent amount of time! I literally had 1 second left on the clock when I finally figured out what the hell I needed to do for the puzzle and solved it. Stupid puzzles.

Edited by BiggD

Don't we all! I just need one more DLC guide after this for Diamond Micro! Lol, I dig the speeding up and how the audio cuts, makes it seem more...intense.

Yeah the sound just drops automatically when you speed things up in Windows Live Movie Maker. I do all my editing in the worst free software because I'm too lazy to learn AviSynth.

Speaking of things made in bad free software, here's the artifacts picture that I made in MSPaint like I do for every image I post because I'm lazy:

http://i.imgur.com/okmKqm6.jpg

That would seem to wrap it up. Hopefully when I need to record and edit stuff for Blood Dragon, I won't have this stupid lingering sinus headache that has made all this much more annoying than it need be. Still was fun tho.

Yeah the sound just drops automatically when you speed things up in Windows Live Movie Maker. I do all my editing in the worst free software because I'm too lazy to learn AviSynth.

Speaking of things made in bad free software, here's the artifacts picture that I made in MSPaint like I do for every image I post because I'm lazy

Well at least you know how to work Movie Maker, I don't think I've even touched that program lol. I'm awful with that kinda stuff usually. MS Paint rules all dude, that's where I do all my pictures too, HELLS YEAH!

And thanks for everything dude, pictures are helpful and I'm sure everyone will appreciate the videos. I foresee the Bronze Micro award coming your way once this is submitted it two weeks!

That would seem to wrap it up. Hopefully when I need to record and edit stuff for Blood Dragon, I won't have this stupid lingering sinus headache that has made all this much more annoying than it need be. Still was fun tho.

Let's hope Blood Dragon won't be too much trouble! Although Maka contacted me and told me that he had been planning on making the guide and videos for the game. And while I did want to try to work on it, I might just let him take it on so I can enjoy the game without worrying about a guide!

Let's hope Blood Dragon won't be too much trouble! Although Maka contacted me and told me that he had been planning on making the guide and videos for the game. And while I did want to try to work on it, I might just let him take it on so I can enjoy the game without worrying about a guide!

Lawl really? I was thinking about doing a guide for it as well. XD Come on D. You and me! Cowrite! We'll be the very best! Like no one ever was!

Lawl really? I was thinking about doing a guide for it as well. XD Come on D. You and me! Cowrite! We'll be the very best! Like no one ever was!

I'm waiting to hear back from Maka because he contacted me about co-writing it this morning though! :p

Our Ash & Pikachu days might come to and end!

EDIT: Looks like Maka and I are onboard for the Blood Dragon guide!

Edited by BiggD

Your guide helped me out EMMENSLY with these optional objectives, as from playing the main game, they can be a pain. Awesome job guys and off topic, LOVE the Harley Quinn icon BiggD :3

Always glad to help out, it's super helpful knowing where all that stuff is before hand, especially when all 4 are close together. That way you can knock them out in a short amount of time.

Is it me or does it seem that Rescue Civilian can only be done during the story and not after? Because I've went to multiple locations that are said to have it and haven't found one Rescue Civilian mission.

Not sure, could be a post-story spawn. I usually wait until after the storyline to do those anyways. So I would take that approach.

There is a defend civilian in the upper left by a field.

I'm waiting to hear back from Maka because he contacted me about co-writing it this morning though! :p

Our Ash & Pikachu days might come to and end!

EDIT: Looks like Maka and I are onboard for the Blood Dragon guide!

*murmurs under breath*

I'll just start my own team with blackjack and hookers.

GARRY AND HIS TRUSTY MISCELLANEOUS ROCK TYPE.

Edited by StayonTarget

There is a rescue civilian in the upper left by a field.

*murmurs under breath*

I'll just start my own team with blackjack and hookers.

GARRY AND HIS TRUSTY MISCELLANEOUS ROCK TYPE.

True, but the location of the Rescue Civilian I have now is most ideal because it's located near everything else. That way you don't have to travel across the district 3-5 times.

You'll never defeat my Elite 4 team!