Achievement Discussion

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone figured out how to get all the medals yet?

I'm still working on them, but most of them aren't too too difficult, they just require multiple times through the game, unless you are good enough to clear 3-6 sepperate objective points in one run. I usually only get all but one. As far as the medals on the first page, it tells you, somewhat, how to get them. They seem to just be different tiers of the same medal. Possibly the same medal but on different difficulties. If that is the case I hope they trickle down because i really don't want to play on the easier difficulties, they just are too easy.

has anyone figured out how many planes there are and how to use aliied supoort?

not sure how many planes there are yet, however to use allied support that is when you push up or down on your d-pad. pushing up puts your wingman on attack, pushing and holding up puts everyone on attack of your targets in view. Down does the same thing except for cover. Easiest mission to get the "kill 50 using allied air support" is mission 9..... you'll see why when you get there.

In order to get the all secrets achievement you have to unlock the following:

Ace of Aces Mode - Complete the game on Expert.

CFA 44 Nosferatu Fighter - Beat the game on Hard difficulty. It will appear in your hangar, purchase it for $229,500.

Music Player - Beat the game once.

Scene Viewer - Beat the game once.

Unlock Expert Difficulty- Beat the game once.

SP New Game - Complete campaign once on any difficulty setting.

Does anybody know how to get the "10 Frontline Landings" achievement? Is there a specific mission you need to do it in?

there are a few missions that have an airport right on the mission map. You have to find this airport and then land on it. Most of the time it is heavily guarded, however when you clear it out, it saves a lot of time when you need to repair or reload. The last mission I saw it on was mission 11 I believe, but i know for a fact it is on several other missions before that as well. when you get close to the airport you will see a "landing gear down" button/animation show up next to your radar map, you would hit the left thumbstick button to drop your landing gear which will allow you to make a frontline landing.

I think you have to get S ranks on certain operations to get the allied assault records. I'm on my second playthrough and getting a lot more S ranks, and I've gotten several new records.

I thought that too, but then I looked at what I got on my first run through, and I got about 60-70% S rank, but finished the game with only 5 allied assault guys. I did have a theory, I think it might have something to do with the operations, and if you finish certain operations before the allied force drops below a certain percentage.

Words cannot express how much dissapointment I feel when I look down at the "win 100 matches" achievments. Even more so since I cant seem to get a siege game going to save my life.

I agree, I played 1 match of team battle last night and when I tried for another, there wasn't even 1 game going on of that type. Guess the launch of this game was too close to the halo 3 launch and people just aren't sick of that game yet, there still is usually over a million people online playing that game.

Also, has anyone gotten the Allied Assault record achievement yet? I am just curious what the last emmerian assault record emblem. I have my predictions and speculations, but I have not been able to get that one as of yet. It is actually the only one I have to get yet for the allies.

EDIT: you get the last emmerian assault record when you fininsh the estovakian record. My speculations were correct, its *spoiler Garuda 1

i need help with the Enemy Assault Records im only missing number 13 and 22

and for the allied assault records just do all operations and youll get them doesn't need to be in 1 go, just check wich operations you did do in the medals section, but they say you can't get the last 1 in till you get all Enemy Assault Records, but you can get all the others

and also anyknow how to unlock aces of aces mode i beat on expert and easy so far,and got all s ranks i unlock ace level but not aces of aces, and im still wondering how to unlock battle statistics in the gallery

i need help with the Enemy Assault Records im only missing number 13 and 22

and for the allied assault records just do alloperations and youll get them doesn't need to be in 1 go, just check wich operations you did do in the medals section, but they say you can't get the last 1 in till you get all Enemy Assault Records, but you can get all the others

number 13, if i remember correctly, is on mission 1 on expert, if you destroy all the targets fast. He shows up with the Strigon and is a F22-A model. his name is PEGAS.

umm after i got 13 wich was at the 1st mission the battle statistics unlocked but it only shows the frist mission

thank you urassass1n

its seems as if they are in order from 13 on

13 lv 1

14 lv 2

15 lv 3 and so on,so i found number 22 in lv 10

how do you get the other colors for the last plane, i started a new mission on normal and after i finished the frist mission i got the second color, now i just need the third for the achievement

how do you get the other colors for the last plane, i started a new mission on normal and after i finished the frist mission i got the second color, now i just need the third for the achievement

the first color (emmerian) is the only color you can get at the start for each plane. The second color (estovakian) is unlocked when you beat the game on normal, but probably any difficulty will count. The third color (estovakian sp) is unlocked when you shoot down each ace on expert. Is this what you are asking?

umm after i got 13 wich was at the 1st mission the battle statistics unlocked but it only shows the frist mission

thank you urassass1n

the battle statistics unlock after you start each campaign, after you beat each mission on that difficulty you then can review your "progress" on that difficulty. If you play the same difficulty twice to get all the operations then you will see every operation give you a time and a rank.

and your welcome:)

Well, it seems that doesn't do it either. Seems quite a few people have done everything possible. Unless someone out there wants to speak up and say how they unlocked it, my guess is it's going to be downloadable. If that is the case, then Ace of Aces is not part of the secrets achievement since there are people who have it.

Like I said, I'd love to see someone prove me wrong, I haven't found anyone out there who knows how its unlocked.

Now back to the colors again... killing all the named planes doesn't do it, since the CFA-44 has 2 more paintjobs. I have unlocked the 2nd, as have many people, but no one I've seen has had a difinitive answer to how it's done. It seems incredibly likely, that it unlocks once you complete your first mission after you buy every plane and every paintjob. As for the 3rd one, I have no idea, as does everyone I've seen talking about this. I wish someone who's gotten it would speak up, since I know they exist.

I love the Ace Combat series to death, but these achievements and unlockables are driving me nuts, just by the fact that no one in the AC community seems to know anything for sure about them. pArt of me wonders if I'm just not looking in the right places...

urAssass1n, If I find any new info, I'll let you know. I really hope we can round out the edges so everyone has a difinitive guide.

Well this just means it is time for me to start the grind. Well here is to unlocking how to get the aces of aces mode..... :drunk:locked(they should have the same gif but unlocked eheh)

EDIT: I just read something interesting. It is just rumor, however one person noted the development team stated that there was going to possibly be a DLC difficulty level. If this is the case then it doesn't matter what this difficulty is because it is either unlockable now meaning 1000/1000 or its DLC.

I also have a theory, and I'm not sure if anyone has tried this yet, but it may be that you have to have S in every objective on every difficulty, or at a bare minimum on one difficulty.

Yeah, I'm betting it's DLC.

For now, I'm trying to get that last paintjob. Someone has said they got it by obtaining a certain number of medals. But he doesn't know how many. Sounds odd, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I heard rumor about that and what i found on other forums was that is was 12-14 medals... but then someone came back and said they got it when they got S on the 4 difficulties.... so its still a mystery

Ok, so i just finished my campaign.... for the third time. This run through was on Expert. First 2 were on normal to get all operations. When i completed this one it unlocked ace of aces difficulty. So now we have to figure out what i did different. When my expert campaign was completed I unlocked 4 achievements at the same time.... all aircraft, original aircraft, allied assault record, and estovakian assault record.

The combination of all the other medals that i have recieved, i now have 9, and all operations, along with these achievements has something to do with this new difficulty setting. Now all i have to do is get the last 2 colors for the nasferatu and it should be everything that needs to be unlocked for the achievement.....:woop: