• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sure is lonely on this game...

A partner would be nice.

Send me a message and let's knock this game out.

I know that it might take awhile--a long while--but I'm willing stick with it and try for every achievement. This game brings me back and being one of the few people to get every achievement in this game would be awesome. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've sent a few messages over Live, but figured I would post here as well. I am trying to knock out the CO-OP master and Versus Achievements. I am currently 196 on the leaderboard and will gladly pass rank 5 along if/when I get it.

Anyone still alive and playing this?

If you're still looking to do Co-op Master, I can help. I need it as well and it *shouldn't* be that hard; I got to wave 24 on my own and the game is theoretically easier in co-op using the "stay under the platform" strategy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone who already has the rank 5 achievement online, it would be great if we could meet up for some versus matches.I don't think it's possible to get that achievement anymore without playing with people here. :-)

I'm happy to help to help you get to round 5 in co-op if you need that one. Haven't made it to 20 in co-op yet, but still willing to try.

• 2 months later...