Favourite game soundtrack

xEmoRangerx

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so many to choose from...

Fahrenheit (I do love a good bit of Theory Of A Deadman)

Halo (The main theme sends a chill down my spine sometimes)

Bioshocks and Fallouts (The music fits it perfectly) - I can't be the only one that sings "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" am I? :D

WWE Smackdown vs RAW games

Alan Wake

Any of the main Ninty franchises (Legend Of Zelda and Pokemon especially)

Any Sonic soundtrack (besides Shadow the Hedgehog but that's not really a Sonic game :p)

The Rock Bands & Guitar Hero games always seem to have some excellent choices but also some pretty poor ones as well

And that's about it! Although there are plenty more

P.S To the guy that says licensed soundtracks automatically make a game better, I have to disagree. There can be some god-awful licensed soundtracks and some brilliant OSTs as well

• 2 weeks later...

aww....video game soundtracks. i love them to death. i listen to a lot of vg music. i don't want to post a mile long list so it'll be hard to mention only a few...here i go.

first off, my boy Nobuo is just awesome. i <3 him and anything he makes. The bioshock and fallout series really got me into older music and i'm sad i never listened to the likes of Billie Holiday, etc before playing those. ahhh this is hard. okay...small list i promise...

Bayonetta, Bioshock 1/2, Fallout 3, All main FF games, FF Tactics, Braid, All Resident Evils, The World Ends With You, All Katamari games, Eternal Sonata, Legend of Zelda series, The Bouncer (bad game, good music), Mass Effect 1/2, Jet Set Radio & Jet Set Radio Future....

GTA: Vice City had a few, great, perfect songs that totally mixed with the game

Alan Wake: Awesome soundtrack, the Poets of the Fall tracks are great!!

OF COURSE: DEAD RISING (and probably DR2 too) If I hear with my ipod Gone Guru while walking in the street on the night, I swear I freakin feel like Frank West running through Wallamete plaza lol, Great soundtrack!!