This was so hard

hammycfc1888

This ain't the game for the NES. There were a few Simpsons games for the NES if I remember right. Bart vs Space Mutants I can recall. This game was the first ever Simpsons game and you would have found it on an arcade machine or Com' 64.

Still I am looking forward to playing this again. Hoping its only 400MSP but I doubt it.

Considering one of the achievements requires you to complete the game in 30 minutes or less, I'd guess it's short. Unless that achievement is VERY challenging.

i've seen the game done in about 25 mins or so, so i can be quick played, even more so with multiple players involved

I was just talking with my girlfriend about how awesome this game and the TMNT game was.

Don't know if you heard but there are small rumors that the people that made Batman: Arkham City and Asylum are working on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game which would be similar to the Batman theme type game.

That would be sick to play. Those 2 arcade games were sweet.

Oh crap i remember playing this like 15 year ago when i was like 8 on vacation in the dells. I spent about a years allowance but i beat it. I remember it well it was me and this other girl been playing since the first level. Got to the final boss and the place we were playing was doing bingo and told us we had to stop. We were like noooooooo this is the last boss. They let us finish and we saved maggie. Good times.