Action Zone Help

I am really struggling with the Action Zone missions. I did the first one on Platinum no problem, but the second level requires hyena kills, and I cannot get them for the life of me. I have been using the fully upgraded .577.

Does anybody have any tips for hyena kills, or for Action Zone in general?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The only one I'm having an issue with is Alaska as the terrain is all sloped an uneven, making shotlines impossible. That along with the lagging video and the animals pulling off moves that would make Nightcrawler proud...

I noticed if you back into a rock or similar wall the animals behave differently and rarely attack - shooting is difficult here, but it allows you to gain some health and catch your breath if surrounded.

• 2 months later...

I breezed through the Platinum medals no problem but I could see how people could have trouble. I suggest maxing out your sensitivity or setting it high. Just follow them and wait for them to stop (for approx. 1-2seconds before charging you). That's the best time for you to shoot them. Also keep strafing in a circularish pattern to avoid getting knocked down by them. Good Luck :)

• 1 year later...