4th Spindleweed in act 1?

Cygnes

It seems to me that most of the people that are getting screwed out of this Achievement are ending up with 6/6 Spindlewood at the end of the game(me for example). However the people that are ending up with 7/6 Spindlewood seem to be getting it. So I reverted to a Act 1 save and at the moment I have 3 Spindlewood, all I should have. I'd very much like that fancy 4th.

It seems to me that most of the people that are getting screwed out of this Achievement are ending up with 6/6 Spindlewood at the end of the game(me for example). However the people that are ending up with 7/6 Spindlewood seem to be getting it. So I reverted to a Act 1 save and at the moment I have 3 Spindlewood, all I should have. I'd very much like that fancy 4th.

My first playthrough i ended up with 7/6 Spindleweed and didn't get the achievement even though everything else was found. Although I did use the black emporium to get some of the items. Managed a second attempt gathering every item without the aid of the emporium and ended with 6/6 Spindleweed and the achievement popped when I picked up the Felandaris (final one needed) during one of Merrill's companion quests.

Either the fact I used the emporium to get these messed things up the first time or that I managed to get the ambrosia during Isabella's quest in act three along with the extra spindleweed did.