CRUSHING Lag in multiplayer?

I will first preface this with the fact that I am enjoying this game so it doesn't seem like I'm complaining for the sake of complaining.

But...

The lag in the majority of my online multiplayer matches is absolutely terrible. No exaggeration there are moments I'm standing behind an enemy who has no idea I'm there and fire out a clip of ammo without killing them. yesterday I was also behind someone, right on them firing and they killed me... facing the opposite direction of me! I've also had it where I'm killed in a half of a second of being in the enemies crosshairs... way too fast.

Is this happening to anyone else? I'm sure it is.

I'm loving the game and the first two days I only experienced the lag issues a couple times. Yesterday it happened in every game I tried to play and it was unbearable. I emptied clips into guys and they didn't die, I had a guy empty clips into me while I was capturing an objective and I didn't die, was unable to throw more than my first grenade, the in-game timer was jumping around between times, I'd press A to respawn and it would be delayed for about 30-40 seconds before I joined again...They need to get in front of these issues in a hurry.

I've been playing the single-player campaign since Tuesday,

but I went online last night to try some MP and had a whole

hell of a lot of those same problems.

Now admittedly, I'm not great at the whole multi-player thing.

But I've never been destroyed on the level I was last night.

It was ridiculous.

Multiple times I had a guy dead-to-rights with a head-shot...

I tap the trigger for a quick 3-4 round burst... and watch as...

NOTHING HAPPENS?! Seriously?! :confused:

Okay, actually something would happen...

that same guy ends up killing ME?! HIS BACK WAS TO ME!!! :eek:

And this was confirmed by watching that damn kill-cam-replay.

I watch 3-4 of my bullets bounce off the back of this guys head...

with no blood effects at all... and I DIE?! Wow. Awesome.

Screw it... I guess I'm just gonna end up boosting these damn chievos.

Cheers :drunk

The fact that this game has no dedicated servers its just a major letdown. Ubisoft cant say they dont have $$$ to pay for ther servers since they got boatloads of $$$ from the A. Creed,Just Dance and other huge games they have.

Also did they not see what happened with Gears of War 2 MP at launch by not having dedicated servers?

It's really horrible when you watched the kill camera after you died. I couldn't see any bullet hitting my head at all but it was registered as a headshot...

This game has the worst kill cams Ive ever seen. One that comes to mind is when I died well after getting into cover behind a building, I was being shot at while I was on the way there, and none of it registered until 3 or 4 sec. after I was in cover. After I died the kill cam was just the guy running around, not one shot even fired.

i am in the same vote i live in aus at 99% of games i join are all american with the exception of a few other countries.

I mean i can play and get some score but no where as easy some someone that lives in the us can headshot me no issues before i even see them or get shot after i have run past a wall and it takes the game 5 sec to update that i have been hit.

Is there away to get aussies into a game like can i start a private game up and invite 7 people? will that still net ap's and xp if not it sucks for us aussies :(

I did a quick recording on my iPhone. This is the total bullshit I face 90% of the time

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1eGESDBKig]YouTube - Grfs[/ame]

Takes me like 20 sec to spawn lol as this is the only game I have issues with

Edited by ryzilla

yeah i agree with all this. 1st day playing was good and i was excited as i love ghost recon and i always have. Now the multiplayer lag is that bad that im scared im not going to be able to play this anymore. I hope they fix this, im from Australia to and managed to get in an aussie game and even that was laggy. Very Very disappointed.

this what i wrote lol

Just posting here as a admin on the forum said to come here as i will get the best results.

When playing any multiplayer mode from Australia i and 100's of other on different forums have the same issue.. unplayable game play.

i have recorded what happens on near all the games i join [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1eGESDBKig]YouTube - Grfs[/ame] as you can see totally unplayable.

What I'm using

ADSL synced at 25839/1983

Full open NAT confirmed in game by hosting games and via all other games i play no issues, ghost FS is the only game i have issues with

Now my request seems far fetched but you guys need to implement better joining code or make some option to only join Australian games as this is getting to the stage of unplayable.

can you please take this into consideration as its totally unfair for us Oceania players. as i said before this is the only game i have issue with. If i am lucky to join a Australian hosted game its fine but that's like 1 out of 40+ games i try and join and then i am a happy chappy.

regards

DAMN!

Well I'm returning mine.... i'm mad at MP right now. No point in loading bullets and nothing happening

depends where u live man. i wouldn't return it the game itself is awesome. just hope they fix the issues some people are having.