If you use a mod you have no life

hammycfc1888

I loved the first two games but the players on this game are killing it epic should have a tool that can ban them ps why nobody play ranked game

Let me de-construct this.

Firstly, you say that you love the first games. It can be inferred that you dislike this one; in which case, why not go back to Gears 1 or Gears 2?

Secondly, you claim that if you use a mod you have no life. I find that a terrible assumption, as most people who use any sort of mod are very much alive. How else can they do anything if they are dead? That's just silly.

Thirdly, EPIC do indeed have a ban tool, however they seem to like using it more on innocent forum users than anyone else.

Lastly, there are indeed still people who play 'ranked game', which in this case I assume is Gears 3. You just have to play at the correct times of day, depending on your and the other players' timezones.

Thank you and good day.

Alot of people claim that people have mods but they don't. People just don't understand that the hammerburst can actually down in seconds if used properly. I've had loads of people say I have a mod. When I was host on Gears 2 and on good connections on Gears 3 I get called it all the time.

The majority of people you think have mods actually don't. I've played against someone with a mod before and I've never accused anyone of it again because I know what their like. Literally under a second and your down. Its like being point blanked with a gnasher.

Never ever came across any mods playing this? Am i missing something or you just complaining because your losing.

There are mods that can rapidly fire the Snub or Hammerburst and instantly down people, but it's very rare that you find someone with it. People can't just admit that others have fast trigger fingers so they automatically assume they have a mod enabled.

There are mods that can rapidly fire the Snub or Hammerburst and instantly down people, but it's very rare that you find someone with it. People can't just admit that others have fast trigger fingers so they automatically assume they have a mod enabled.

I agree with you and tremberz. I got accused a few times myself in Gears 2, and I have only had one true instance where I thought the guy was using a modded controller.