Where can I find "Armor of the Legion"?

th3warr1or

To clarify for anyone who just reads this thread and NOTHING else... which is a near impossibility I assume... but we all know what assuming does... So I'll go ahead... ;)

The WHOLE set of Dragon armor is not yours as soon as you start. You have to buy the rest from the vendor at the campsite... And I believe you can buy the rest for a grand total of about 7g.

Why? It's worse than the dragon armor which comes FREE with a full purchase copy of the game.

Anyway, it's in the Anvil of Void quest in the area just before SPOILER!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Broodmother. Was that really a spoiler?

Anyway, just search all the coffins.

Nope, Imo Armor of the Legion has better stats(it's Dragonbone, Blood Dragon is Silverite).

I think the best helmet in the game is Bergen's honor, which has the best stats for a helmet in the game. Equip that with Lohgain's shield, A sword with 3 rune slots 2 of them javing + 25% physical res. or a armor with +25% physical res and you will be immunity to all physical attacks. Basically letting only magic affect you.

I am pretty sure the templar armor you can buy in ortan thaig(SP?) for 57 gold has +25% physical res.

i havnt seen this armour yet so i cant say, but surely its not a matter of opinion, it either has better stats or it doesnt?

Aye, however while Blood Dragon is only Silverite, the set bonus adds to defence, not to mention each piece gives additional health, so it's the armor of choice for most tanks... not me though.

I think the best helmet in the game is Bergen's honor, which has the best stats for a helmet in the game. Equip that with Lohgain's shield, A sword with 3 rune slots 2 of them javing + 25% physical res. or a armor with +25% physical res and you will be immunity to all physical attacks. Basically letting only magic affect you.

I am pretty sure the templar armor you can buy in ortan thaig(SP?) for 57 gold has +25% physical res.

Bergen's Honor looks like crap though.. It has the exact same item model as the Templar Helmet. False Marketing FTL.

All the pieces to the Legion Armor is in the dead trenches in Sarcophagi.

Helm has lower armor than blood dragon, Gloves, Boots, Armor has a Higher armor than blood dragon. Stat modifier's on Most of the dragon plate is better, however wearing a full set of dragon gives a bonus to defense and armor, while the legion gives a bonus to damage and constitution.

What I want to know is do you get anything from the Gangue Shade quest? Because when I killed the thing, I got nothing. (click on legion of the dead relic while in full legion gear) All it dropped for me was plain old silverite chainmail, which was dissapointing.

Edited by SpinelesS