jack won't summon boss in talon of god

skiscaraudio

Anybody know why jack won't die in tvhm in talon of god? I have got him down to just an inch of his life 4 times but he never summons the boss. i did it solo, with 4 people and local with my wife....i seen one of his flying things take off and he just walks around with his shield.

It's doing the same type thing that happened when his body double wouldn't die....but i just reloaded that one and got him.

I don't have to kill the boss for any chieve as i already did it on the other playthrus but would like to farm him.

this is my first time against him on tvhm.

I read one other post like mine when i googled but he worked for him when reloaded....i'm at my 5th try

Edit: heres another guy who describes it better

Hi all,

I'm stuck with fighting Jack in Warrior's Vault :

When I take off his shield, it will happen that the bubbleshield thing around him, maintened by a Surveyor, won't vanish and remain in place. Thus I can't shoot him anymore, and it's stays here forever ... I even hide somewhere on the map, waiting for him to regen HP + Shield (blue bar) (so he goes back to the invisible + clones phase), and nothing, the bubble is still there ...

I don't understand why ... I've noticed that it 'seems' (not sure) to happen when I PL the Surveyor with TL, and then if I don't destroy it, when the PL timer ends, the Surveyor 'falls' through the map and I'm stucked ...

BUT it happened to me a few hours ago again, and then I am sure I DID NOT PL'ed the Surveyor ... But stuck again, invincible bubble stayed for A F*CKING HOUR without vanishing ...

So, bug or am I just a noob ?

EDIT : I use SS so maybe the last time my PL ended its timer on the Surveyor without me noticing, meaning it's buggy when TLed ?

NOTA : this thread is just a copy/paste from here.

Thanks for your help

Edited by skiscaraudio

This has happened to me three times in a row once. It worked when reloading the fourth time. I also tried waiting, but he just stays protected.

I believe the only way around this glitch is to retry until it works.

Hope things have worked out for you by now!