Replay Events: February 10-16 (Marvel U.A. & Magic 2013)

Grifter Reborn

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/screenshots/78/med_10.jpg

So you miss playing the Atari like me, right? All those great games, like Pitfall! Sitting around in your superhero undies, not a care in the world. If only we could relive those moments somehow... I know! Marvel Ultimate Alliance has Pitfall! Hooray! So February 10th through the 16th, I'm playing this again with my superhero undies and PJ's. Why not join me? Okay... You don't HAVE to wear superhero stuff... Party pooper. :p

http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/wallpapers/Horns2_M13_1280x960_Wallpaper.jpg

So perhaps a game of cards is more in tune with what you'd like to play February 10-16. That's cool... That's cool. We have you covered! Magic 2013 was a pleasant surprise to see on the "Games with Gold" list a short while ago. Need help learning the game? We certainly had a few "experts" playing last time, and I suspect they'll be available once again. ;)

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own XBA room and set it to public. 

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from XBA.

Edited by Grifter Reborn
Links

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be all over Ultimate Alliance just like last time. Need to get through Hard Mode and do all the simulator stuff.

I'll be around to have some fun with you again, although my mic may not allow me to talk to you.

I also have Magic if anyone wants to play that too.

I just ordered my Marvel UA from Best Buy. Anyone know if the Special Editon game save works with the standard edition?

They do not. I am playing the SE right now and it warns you in the menus that the saves will not function with the basic version.

They do not. I am playing the SE right now and it warns you in the menus that the saves will not function with the basic version.

Aww man. Well I just need to beat the game on hard and kill achievements so I guess it's not the end of the world.

I started out with the original version so maybe I have my old saves for that one.

Count me in for both!!! Can assist on anyone needing the MP achievements. I stink at the game so would be easy fodder ;)

There's a couple DLC MP achievements I could use an assist on. Auramancer and Insurrection.

Kairi! We can make another awesome fail of it. Want to try? :dance:

I am definitely down for Magic 2013, but idk about Marvel as I haven't started it yet.

MAU is a hoot. Honestly tried it years ago and thought "meh". Then fired it up again last CG event and had a blast with the gang here. Haven't even finished the main story yet though. Am glad it's up for another week in the sunshine.

Edited by Opiate42

So FYI, I loaded my save and it said I HAD to download the DLC to play the save. It took me to the marketplace with nothing to download. So I backed out and the save worked. I just don't have any DLC characters anymore.

I will play Magic 2013 with everyone, although I still do not quite understand how to play the game. XD

Let's just randomly press A on cards that light up and see what happens. ;)

I'll also be down for some Magic 2013, also don't even know what Magic 2013 is.. :p Card games? Ah shit..

No worries dude, we can show you the ropes. Dak posted a primer the last time the game was up:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5982067&postcount=26

It seems to make no sense at all but it's still fun :dance:

Edited by Opiate42

Let's just randomly press A on cards that light up and see what happens. ;)

No worries dude, we can show you the ropes. Dak posted a primer the last time the game was up:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5982067&postcount=26

It seems to make no sense at all but it's still fun :dance:

Dude.. learning is too much hassle. I will do what you said earlier and just go nuts on the cards. :p