Legendary Items sold by Vendors?

Remadee

I've been looking around online the past few days, and a few times I've seen people on various websites saying they bought one at "Overpass" but haven't been able to find out if this is legit or not, though multiple people on different sites claiming it has me hoping it's true.. (I've opened about 20 t3/t4 boxes, seldom even a purple)

So, anyone know if this is true? I've found out Overpass is a location in San Fran, but that's about it. Is there a vendor there that sometimes has them as a special sale or something? :/

I've been looking around online the past few days, and a few times I've seen people on various websites saying they bought one at "Overpass" but haven't been able to find out if this is legit or not, though multiple people on different sites claiming it has me hoping it's true.. (I've opened about 20 t3/t4 boxes, seldom even a purple)

So, anyone know if this is true? I've found out Overpass is a location in San Fran, but that's about it. Is there a vendor there that sometimes has them as a special sale or something? :/

Try the crater bar I have gotten 2 legendarys there so has a friend it all comes down to luck

I was gonna dashboard it when I did, but I was like "nah, it will be useful at some point." Boy was I wrong.

I wish they let me remove mods from weapons so much.

I don't think you can actually dashboard in this game. Every time I have, it has saved everything the exact way it was right when I went to dashboard.

Yup orange titled items.

I have had dozens of items that have orange titles and never earned the achievement so I wasn't sure. I've picked up loads of things that have orange names! That's why I asked and remain confused.

Maybe the items have yellow-orange names?

I have had dozens of items that have orange titles and never earned the achievement so I wasn't sure. I've picked up loads of things that have orange names! That's why I asked and remain confused.

Maybe the items have yellow-orange names?

You have to equip them to earn the achievement. Also, I highly doubt you are picking up what you think are legendary. You sure they aren't neon green? I haven't looted a single orange weapon in the game. All of mine have been from lockboxes.

I have equipped and got kills with them in hopes of getting that achieve.

Yeah im not positive they're orange. They look yellow-orange. Perhaps they are neon green! Im red and green color blind so the yellowness may be magnified and the green may be diminished so they appeared to be a warm color to me.

Thanks Xhunt.

You have to equip them to earn the achievement. Also, I highly doubt you are picking up what you think are legendary. You sure they aren't neon green? I haven't looted a single orange weapon in the game. All of mine have been from lockboxes.

Gotta remember the heavy weapons like the Reaper minigun are orange too, though they don't go to your inventory. That might get confusing for some people >.>

Gotta remember the heavy weapons like the Reaper minigun are orange too, though they don't go to your inventory. That might get confusing for some people >.>

Also, the TEXT is orange. The orange glow on weapons has nothing to do with it being legendary. It is a mistake being fixed with the first major patch.

i got a legendary smg out of a t3 lockbox yesterday..it would have been awesome at the start of the game but now it weak as shit..

It's funny, because it doesn't matter which level you are. All weapons have the SAME stats.

Only the mods have the ability to change the damage. Attached a Blue dmg mod on my LMG and it gave me a ~40-50 dmg bonus, so I'd say that mods ironically are more important than the weapons themselves. huehuehuehue

I wish they patched the game, so that bosses would drop (from co-op instances) more rare mods. Would be a nice idea, to promote players for co-op. Since getting a good blue mod is probably even harder than getting an orange weapon.

Got an orange scattergun. Might save it for competative, since it sports a RoF boost, has great accuracy and also has 3 mod slots. Need to attach a Falloff DMG blue mod and I'm golden against shotgun whores. Fighting fire with napalm.

I had a friend inspect my weapon load out and he said they looked yellow greenish but on my screen they are completely yellow orange.

Things that are actually orange like a chat message are true orange. Things that are actually green like a group members name are true green.

That yellowish greenish orangish shit sucks lol.