Flying Machine 2.0???

i need to achieve 100% on this mission. you cant get shot while using the bomber.

its bullshit, cuz it takes forever having to climb up to it to get the flying machine, and if you get shot, you have to restart the entire memory.

apparently you cant just crash and reload, but you have to restart the entire stupid memory. so i dont think im gonna get my 100% overall completion because of this mission. thanks ubi!!

thanks, i will have to watch more closely next time. its just so dumb, now i have to scale that entire tower again, and then try the flying thing all over again.

im just more frustrated with the time it takes to complete it, rather than the difficulty of it. most others just reload automatically, or are short enough that you can restart and havent lost alot of time.

its just so dumb, now i have to scale that entire tower again, and then try the flying thing all over again.

It was one of the mental road blocks I needed to get over, also.

I started bombing the arrow towers first, then when I eliminated those, I focused on the primary targets. It wasn't optimal (as most would say here), but it worked out for me.

You're just getting frusterated is all.

I got 100% on this mission on the first try by accident. However, I can tell you that if you just keep patient, and maybe just think of it as, "Man, why am I freaking out over a video game?" This is how I got 100% sync on Castello Crasher.

My advice is to just hop on YouTube. Most of the guys (if you are watching a video with commentary) will actually not be afraid to tell you how much trouble they've had getting it. Believe me, for the most part we've all had troubles on this mission, or missions similar to it such as Hell on Wheels.

Don't give up, if you have to just go straight to another mission that you know you can get 100% on! That is what I did, and then I came back to it later on. I did this because what happened was I just couldn't get 100% sync on the Trojan Horse mission, and eventually the repetitiveness was getting to me. So I just freshened up the game with a few new missions, went back to it later, and 100% synced it first try!

yeah, i just turned the xbox off and went to watch tv, cuz i couldnt handle anymore atm. of all the times it had to freeze, it had to happen after i destroyed the 4 factories while i had not been shot yet.

if i feel like it, i while try it again in a short while, and i hope i can get them done and put this game away for another while.

• 1 month later...
It was one of the mental road blocks I needed to get over, also.

I started bombing the arrow towers first, then when I eliminated those, I focused on the primary targets. It wasn't optimal (as most would say here), but it worked out for me.

This.

It took me about 2 hours to get the 100%. All I did was bomb all the arrow towers before I destroyed the factories and that was that - I even died chasing the messenger and when it restarted, the arrow towers were still destroyed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

This one took me several hours as well until I finally got it. Tips for getting to the flying machine fast is just to use poison on the guards as they won't start attacking you. And once you get to the castle, just go left and immediately start climbing to get to the center - you shouldn't have to kill more than 5 guards before getting inside of the center tower. Overall it shouldn't take more than maybe 6-7 minutes of extreme frustration before you can start with the flying again.