help with vault doors and symbols.

woz 007

I'm in Bloodstone Stronghold and i've come accross a symbol and it said 1 of 2 found.

So I went back myself to try and find this other symbol.

I found a door that is shut and I assume it's the vault door because it has the logo on it.

How do I get this door to open?

I'm in Bloodstone Stronghold and i've come accross a symbol and it said 1 of 2 found.

So I went back myself to try and find this other symbol.

I found a door that is shut and I assume it's the vault door because it has the logo on it.

How do I get this door to open?

Unsure what door you're referring to, but there's a thread with videos of all the Cult of the Vault symbol challenges.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=388778

I know where the symbol I need is now but again the door that i'm asking about is closed. How do I open this door to get to the symblom, does anyone know please?

On all the videos i've seen the door from the sewer is already open.

Edited by woz 007

I know where the symbol I need is now but again the door that i'm asking about is closed. How do I open this door to get to the symblom, does anyone know please?

On all the videos i've seen the door from the sewer is already open.

Is there a list (or something) in the game, that says there's "X" number of vault symbols in that area? Like you've found 1 of 2 or something like that?

To woz : The door in question opens once you accept a side mission from someone at Sanctuary (involves delivering pizza).

To Chickin: If you go to your badass rank/challenge screen, and scroll down, it lists the challenges for specific areas in alphabetical order, and tells you how many of each symbol you need to find.