Achievement Discussion Thread

JuSt BLaZe

Please discuss anything regarding the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE!

http://www.geeksnack.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Resident-Evil-Zero-HD.jpg

Release Dates:

US: January 19, 2015

EU: January 19, 2015

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Haven't played this game in the older console. I bet that S rank is related to speed run. Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Evil Within are all Jap survival horror games and they all have speedrun related achievements.

I have the original copy for the NGC and one thing I know for sure is you need to beat the game within 3:30:00h in order to obtain a S-rank. You will unlock the rocket launcher for Rebecca and the machine pistol for Billy (A-rank).

• 2 months later...

i only played this a bit on the gamecube but i remember you could switch characters at nearly any time. i do not see any co-op achievements (wich can be a good thing) so is there any co-op at all here or is it just all single player? good achievement list but looks like it will require atleast 3 play-thrus or more. also...one of the achievements seems to hint at playing as wesker. can you? and it would be nice to have some billy specific achievements. the focus is more on rebecca but it would have been nice to see atleast 1 billy required achievement.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...