Game Demo's For Silver Members?

CaptainSpanner

This may have already been asked somewhere along the long, but i was wondering, when does a demo become downloadable for Silver Members? Like Skate 3 Demo that has just came out, how long will that take before a Silver Member can download it. FIFA 10 World Cup Demo hasnt been out too long and thats available... Any answers that will help?

its stupid why u need gold just to download and play demo, its microsoft trying to get some money out of you

From a business perspective it's still quite stupid, demos are supposed to give you a hint of what the games like and ultimately make you want to buy the game, Microsoft restricting them is ridiculous. While it may be said that it'd encourage people to buy gold, I'm pretty sure if someone buys gold it'll be for online play alone.

Rather than attacking Microsoft for giving Gold members a (theoretically) 2 week window for demos why not laud them for giving you a reward.

Exactly. Subscribers always get extra benefits that regular members don't. It's exactly the same with anything. If I subscribe to a magazine, I get a bonus such as a free game or something (well, at least with the mag I subscribe with :p). So no, it isn't stupid that silver members have to wait at all.