this game...

...has got to be one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life. I don't know what game has such a terrible cover system, wonky controls and the fact that it takes 6+ pistol bullets to kill one guy (the crosshairs and aiming is also the worst I ever seen as well). And they wanna make a movie out of this humongous piece of shit? No wonder it was $9.99.

...has got to be one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life. I don't know what game has such a terrible cover system, wonky controls and the fact that it takes 6+ pistol bullets to kill one guy (the crosshairs and aiming is also the worst I ever seen as well). And they wanna make a movie out of this humongous piece of shit? No wonder it was $9.99.

I have the opportunity to borrow this and play it free. However, it sounds like the game is not worth the time cost (or to put it a differnet way - the cost of the lost opportunity to play a differnet game). Is this game not even worth the waste of time to play it? Thank you in advance.

I have the opportunity to borrow this and play it free. However, it sounds like the game is not worth the time cost (or to put it a differnet way - the cost of the lost opportunity to play a differnet game). Is this game not even worth the waste of time to play it? Thank you in advance.

Don't get too much advise from this guy. His opinion on the game is absolutely dispicable. Kane & Lynch 2 is one of my top games and is definitely worth, even a full 60 €/$, buying.

I do have to admit, the cover system is pretty worthless, but other than that. The game has a lot of moments where you just have to lay down your controller, just to laugh your ass off. I just played through the game a second time on Extreme, it's a good gamers challange.

Buy it when you have the chance.

After playing and owning both K&L: DM and K&L2: DD I have to say the second game was by far better. I do agree with you OP I got the game on sale for $30 after the second week it came out and still kind of feel ripped off. There is almost no online community for the game and thats pretty much the reason why I got it, to play online.

• 3 weeks later...
After playing and owning both K&L: DM and K&L2: DD I have to say the second game was by far better. I do agree with you OP I got the game on sale for $30 after the second week it came out and still kind of feel ripped off. There is almost no online community for the game and thats pretty much the reason why I got it, to play online.

Okay, the online was pretty fun, I will admit that. But the campaign is almost impossible on the hardest difficulty without a partner (reasons stated above). I might enjoy the game more and experience the funny parts if it didnt take so much to kill one enemy.. And for the record, I loved the first installment which is why im so disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me it is one of the worst games Ive played on XBOX. Aiming is retarded, cover system ... is there any? Impossibly hard in some places and too short campaign. You cant kill your enemy with 10 bullets, but enemies will kill you with one shot. The camera is retarded too, graphics are pretty bad.

definately one of the worst xbox 360 games i've ever played and probably one of the top 10 worst games i've ever played on any console (AND I'VE BEEN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES SINCE THE ATARI 2600). all i can say is SHITTY EVERYTHING - THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT - EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME IS SHIT, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT IT'S EASY GAMERSCORE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The game isn't very good but some of you are being retardedly dramatic, the cover system is shit but it is there and only works when it wants too which is usually never. I am currently going through extreme on my own after that I will need to look for a coop partner to help me get those coop achievements.

As far as achievement hunters go, I would say DON'T buy this game unless you're willing to invest the time to finding multiplayer partners via these forums to complete the MP achievements. Still, there are disruptive pub players that murder innocent teammates as soon as they are allowed that are not-so-fun to play with, which are not conducive to first time, achievement hunting players.

My overall impression - fun game, especially if you have a wife or other friend to play through the EASY campaign with. Worth the <10 hours it takes to complete the campaign, and it's fun to play online with friends, even if it takes a while to complete all online achievements.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Playing it now, got it cheap for 10,- CHF. It's not so bad as the first one in my opinion. That one I threw away after only playing it for 1 level.

It's extremely short this game. The campaign on easy could be done in a few hours, ridiculous. Having a go now at extreme mode, see how far I can go on my own.

Arcade mode was kind of fun. Also wanted to try a bit of multiplay, but of course this game is dead.

Get it when you can borrow it, and have absolutely nothing else to play. An easy 600 gamer-score for a few hours of playing.

• 1 month later...

Terrible game,bad aiming,no story,get hit once on Extreme and you are dead,Very spotty AI,Bad graphics,the game looks like a joke and plays like it too. I got it for 8$ during last Christmas. Only 3 more missions to beat EXTREME mode. After that I'm Boosting the MP,as it is dead now (Of course) and playing through co op on easy to get my 1,000 GS then I'm getting rid of this garbage of a game.

LOL at people defending it. Its a mediocre shooter at best (And even its hard to call it mediocre if the MAIN COMPONETS are broken,like Aiming,cover,and AI LOL) and Game Informer's rating of 6/10 was VERY GENOROUS. I give it a 4/10. Like they said ''Kane and Lynch:Dead Men as flawed as it was had soul,Dog Days does not.''

Edited by Deadsea 1993