Looking to beat a boss wave as 5 Onyx Guards and do both hosting a horde/beast match achievements. Message me if you have a space free.

GT: ryanb1705

EDIT: I no longer need these achievements. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Edited by ryan1705

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. Yep, I know. I need to get the two Hosting achievements and, of course, the Like a Boss achievement as well.

My GT: DullSword52. I shall be on from 11:30am onwards UK time. Please don't be offended if you do join and I don't use the mic, as I have misplaced it and will probably give you a shed load of messages instead.

Hey I'm looking for someone with a level 3 Silverback to quickly join up in my game and buy the upgrade for me so I can farm the 500 rocket kills.

Anytime will work this weekend. Just let me know.

GT: Arkonoth

Hi all. I have only one more ribbon left: I gotcha (Revive 5 teammates). Since that req's a group of 5 ppl, I thought I'd post here if anyone needs Host with the Most. Would like to get a group together for Wed night, 8pm PST/11 pm EST. Need 3 others, as I have a dummy account. Would be willing to help with whatever ribbons, and/or Horde achievements you need. GT: pmadulid

Looking to get my final 80 kills with the Silver back rockets. I dont have it unlocked (Still have about 200k to go)

Looking for someone to upgrade a Silverback with rockets for me so I can get it. Will return the favor with another achievement.

GT: Aversion X

I am looking for someone that has the Horde Silver back (Lvl 3 wit rockets) unlocked.

I need 70 more kills to get the achievement and feel it is taking to long to level the SB up myself.

If you can help real quick my GT is Aversion X

I want to boost all the multiplayer achievements that needs to be done with 5 players! .. I need 4 ppl who are serious with it and have all the map packs.. I'm willing to help everybody but I just need 4 players.:uzi:

Just add me (no need to send a message) .. Gamertag: XBLMaximusNL

So if you're looking for a team of 5 ppl .. just copy this message, put your name under mine and add me.

XBLMaximusNL

I want to boost all the multiplayer achievements that needs to be done with 5 players! .. I need 4 ppl who are serious with it and have all the map packs.. I'm willing to help everybody but I just need 4 players.:uzi:

So if you're looking for a team of 5 ppl .. just copy this message, put your name under mine and add me.

XBLMaximusNL

Surajtwo

Unique Baka

I just messaged Unique Baka who is ready to do the achievements as well. So i added his name. XBLMaximusNL, your friends list is full.

XBLMaximusNL

Surajtwo

Unique Baka

IntenseCha0s (my friend)

Just add her if you guys still need help with the horde dlc achievements,but

she don't have a mic. She needs Host with the most,People too see,places too destroy and complete Beast on Insane if its possible :)

Hey fellow Gears, Im looking for some friends to get these achieves....im looking for The Host with the Most

Places to See, People to Destroy

What Does this Button Do

Kill Locust (Like a Boss)

my GT: delong212

ill be on and off all day this weekend....but if we can get some people in line to do something tonight that would be great....i do live on the eastern end of the US....

Let's give this a shot.

I'm trying to gather a group to get the following achievements next Saturday, July 21st around 10 am EST. We'd do it in this order, everyone taking turns when needed. Must have DLC. Must preferably have a mic. Extra controllers might help.

-The Host With The Most

-Places To See, People To Destroy

-Killing Locust Like a Boss

-Zeta Team Go!

-Foreshadowing (this would take a bit longer)

(I have the following, but if we have a full team I can help get them while we're at it)

-Come to Poppa

-Locust Forever

-I've Got This

Aaaaand, I'm looking for a team to go through RAAM's Shadow in Arcade mode, 4-player co-op on Saturday night.

Please PM me if interested or message me at Xbox Live (JJVillarrealN87), I'll update this post when the group is full.

UPDATE 7/20 04:11 EST NEED ONE MORE!

1.- JJVillarrealN87

2.- Jimi Thingg

3.- Masterdemon456

4.- delong212

5.-

Edited by JJ87
Added group members

Update: I have everything I need. Thanks to everyone who helped.

I need the following achievements from Horde Command:

The Host with the Most

Places to See, People to Destroy

Kill Locust (Like a Boss)

1. A CATSHOVEL

2. Eragon Zulu

3. Smelly Mctroll

4. Agent00Seven

5. Johnny1323

I also need some achievements from the other DLC if anyone is interested. I'm also posting in their respective threads, but I thought I would mention it here.

RAAM’s Shadow:

Help from My Friends

I’m Rubber, You’re Glue

Foreshadowing

Zeta Team, Go!

1. A CATSHOVEL

2. Eragon Zulu

3. Smelly Mctroll

4. Agent00Seven

5. Johnny1323

Fenix Rising:

Come to Poppa!

Locust Forever!

1. A CATSHOVEL

2. Eragon Zulu

3. Smelly Mctroll

4. Agent00Seven

5. Johnny1323

Forces of Nature:

Horde Natural

Unstoppable Force

I’ve Got This! (Boosted in the "Triple Threat" playlist. One team of three should be sufficient, but six people would make it really easy)

Force Multiplier

1. A CATSHOVEL

2. Eragon Zulu

3. Smelly Mctroll

4. the300zx

5. Agent00Seven

6. Johnny1323

Also, I'm looking for a group of five to get the following Onyx Medals.

For The Horde!

Completed all 50 waves of Horde on Insane.

I'm a Beast!

Complete Beast without failing on Insane.

1. A CATSHOVEL

2. Eragon Zulu

3. Smelly Mctroll

4. MakeshiftVirus

5. Eddy FIN

See more on this here.

You can sign your name to as many of these as you want. You don't need to be going for every achievement in a section, but it certainly helps. When signing, let me know which achievements you are going for.

A mic is required for pretty much all of this.

I'm usually on in the evening and at night [(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)].

I'm willing to help with other achievements, medal, and ribbons, as long as it isn't too time consuming.

Edited by A CATSHOVEL