Blue Mini-Kit Guide

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks OP. Now all I have to do is finish Episodes IV, V, and VI in Super Story Mode and I complete Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sage. Does anyone want to help me? Send me a Xbox Live Message if you do.

Also Episode VI Chapter 6 is the hardest level to get the Blue Mini-Kits on! I took me like 45 minutes.

• 1 month later...
I've done this yesterday and was able to find all of them (after few attempts). To avoid the time running out, you should try to finish the first sequence (destroy the 4 ships) within max. 2 minutes. This should give you enough time to complete the rest. For the last 3 kits, try to fly as much left or right as possible and you will automatically take them with you.
I'm having massive problems finishing the first stage in any less than 4 mins and it's killing everything else for me. There are simply no spawns of the Tie Bombers.

It's a huge problem I kill them as soon as I see them and then have to wait 20-30 secs before the next spawn. Is there ANYTHING I can do to not be subject to the chance of a decent spawn? It's far too hit and miss for me and is making me think about giving up on 100% (this is the last thing).

• 3 weeks later...
I'm having massive problems finishing the first stage in any less than 4 mins and it's killing everything else for me. There are simply no spawns of the Tie Bombers.

It's a huge problem I kill them as soon as I see them and then have to wait 20-30 secs before the next spawn. Is there ANYTHING I can do to not be subject to the chance of a decent spawn? It's far too hit and miss for me and is making me think about giving up on 100% (this is the last thing).

Glad I am not the only one! I came here looking for some help on this because I have a VERY hard time completing the first half of this level in under 2 min. (Ep 6 Chapter 6) and then I always run out of time. Having to go back and get more purple bombs is a big pain and very hard to do in under 10 min for this level. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Awesome guide thanks! It's been very helpful. Only have to finish off episodes 4, 5 and 6 and I should be at 100%....finally!

Anyone else find that the blue minikits....are really boring to get? Sure it's less than 10 minutes per level....but there's so many bloody levels and after ripping apart every aspect of this game it's worn a bit thin for me. These blue kits are tedious so I'm only doing a level or two a day then moving on to something less annoying. Will be glad to have done with them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this guide.

I've finally found all 10 of the blue kits on Ep. 6 Lvl. 6 just now.

It's been the only thing left for me to do since the end of september and has been driving me nuts.

I ended up having to look at the video guide on the 360achievementsguide youtube channel to find the last one I was missing. As with most things that seem to cause me trouble, it was a *REALLY* obvious one that my eyes just chose not to see :mad:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Glad I am not the only one! I came here looking for some help on this because I have a VERY hard time completing the first half of this level in under 2 min. (Ep 6 Chapter 6) and then I always run out of time. Having to go back and get more purple bombs is a big pain and very hard to do in under 10 min for this level. :)

I'm also struggling with Episode 6, Chapter 6.

Any tips on how to do the first section in under 2 minutes? I can't seem to do it due to the lack of tie bombers.

BTW, i saw a couple of people posting that if you leave an area just before it times out that the timer stops and you can continue without a time limit, anyone else tried this? Does this work?

Thanks