Opinion(s)

Floyd.

I was interested to the point of a purchase, but watched some videos last night and don't think I'll bother at it's current price.

What turned you off of it, Dirty? Gameplay? Graphics? I prefer to speak with the community before watching videos and stuff, so I'm quite blind on the game.

Edit: Just looked up some screens, and the game looks... strange.

Edited by Floyd.

Stuck on the last main storyline mission. It's basically like Hotline Miami except way shittier.

Lmao.. that would sum up what I've seen of it. Hopefully they didn't put it out this week to compete with Hotline 2 (and of ALL the low-def games that have come to this gen of consoles, why haven't the Hotline games!?).

and the xba review is up on the main page now.

Lmao.. that would sum up what I've seen of it. Hopefully they didn't put it out this week to compete with Hotline 2 (and of ALL the low-def games that have come to this gen of consoles, why haven't the Hotline games!?).

and the xba review is up on the main page now.

If this game had the graphics and 70s feel but the actual solid AI and tactical play of Hotline/Hotline 2 ... it would be a beast. But from all I've seen, it LOOKS NICE, but gameplay is pretty MEH.

If they gave it as a GwG I'd play it, or if it was on sale for just a few bucks maybe. But more than $5 and it's not worth it.

If this game had the graphics and 70s feel but the actual solid AI and tactical play of Hotline/Hotline 2 ... it would be a beast. But from all I've seen, it LOOKS NICE, but gameplay is pretty MEH.

If they gave it as a GwG I'd play it, or if it was on sale for just a few bucks maybe. But more than $5 and it's not worth it.

Don't pay more then $5 for it, not worth it. Bought it played through all the missions (13 I believe) and I don't think I'll touch it again. Playing on normal is ok but higher than that is just stupid and broken. There is no tactics, you die so fast even from enemies you can't see on screen, Most of enemies wear bulletproof vests on higher difficulty and you die from one shot. You still can get shot even if you shooting the enemy that's about to shoot you etc. Either devs gonna fix and balance higher difficulties and the game will be worth playing or they won't and in that case people should avoid the game.

I still stand with what I said about the LA Cops and no one should really pay more than $5 for it, but after some practice game gets ridiculously easy, even on Nightmare. Just completed Hardcore and Nightmare and barely had to redo any levels.

So to make it short, game is not worth more than $5 and after some practice it's get super easy, even on Nightmare without auto aim.

Took me 2 hours to get everything done, upgraded only 3 Cops, can't do it anymore lol

16619803187_57e898ab97_o.png.

Edited by LoD WheeZzy

I still stand with what I said about the LA Cops and no one should really pay more than $5 for it, but after some practice game gets ridiculously easy, even on Nightmare. Just completed Hardcore and Nightmare and barely had to redo any levels.

So to make it short, game is not worth more than $5 and after some practice it's get super easy, even on Nightmare without auto aim.

Took me 2 hours to get everything done, upgraded only 3 Cops, can't do it anymore lol

16619803187_57e898ab97_o.png.

Care to offer any tips for nightmare it's kicking my arse!

I'm not really good at giving tips but here is some info that is kinda obvious but it is very helpful.

1. have both cops fully upgraded

2. have them both use Assault Rifles, if you run out of ammo switch to SMG, then shotgun then pistol, avoid grenade launchers at all cost. Take too much time for it to reach the target in which you'll be shot to death.

3. zoom out camera all the way

4. always rotate and keep your camera at the angle that gives you the longest view at the enemies

5. make noise by shooting the doors to make them run towards you

6. when they run they can't shoot, so keep as long distance as you can and shoot them while they run

7. use your partner a lot, that's why there are two of you. Put him next to the door by the wall and aim at the door so he will shoot everyone who goes through the door and you might miss. leave him next to the corners and walls any places you'll be using to take advantage of your partner and always keep him aiming the way enemies will be coming from.

8. when partner is dead revive him with med kit you gonna need him

9. refill your and yours partner health whenever is low

10. use surroundings to your advantage

11. never stand next to explosive barrels, once dead from explosives (barrel, grenade) you cannot be revived.

12. both levels that have wave of enemies coming at you have great spots for you to defend yourself.

If you gonna have problem with 12 let me know and I'll make a video for you. Or if you have any other question message me on xbox and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Not sure if it's helpful or not, best advice I could give you. It was rather easy for me so I don't think I did anything special, just common sense I guess ;)

Edited by LoD WheeZzy

I'm not really good at giving tips but here is some info that is kinda obvious but it is very helpful.

1. have both cops fully upgraded

2. have them both use Assault Rifles, if you run out of ammo switch to SMG, then shotgun then pistol, avoid grenade launchers at all cost. Take too much time for it to reach the target in which you'll be shot to death.

3. zoom out camera all the way

4. always rotate and keep your camera at the angle that gives you the longest view at the enemies

5. make noise by shooting the doors to make them run towards you

6. when they run they can't shoot, so keep as long distance as you can and shoot them while they run

7. use your partner a lot, that's why there are two of you. Put him next to the door by the wall and aim at the door so he will shoot everyone who goes through the door and you might miss. leave him next to the corners and walls any places you'll be using to take advantage of your partner and always keep him aiming the way enemies will be coming from.

8. when partner is dead revive him with med kit you gonna need him

9. refill your and yours partner health whenever is low

10. use surroundings to your advantage

11. never stand next to explosive barrels, once dead from explosives (barrel, grenade) you cannot be revived.

12. both levels that have wave of enemies coming at you have great spots for you to defend yourself.

If you gonna have problem with 12 let me know and I'll make a video for you. Or if you have any other question message me on xbox and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Not sure if it's helpful or not, best advice I could give you. It was rather easy for me so I don't think I did anything special, just common sense I guess ;)

Thanks mate, I think 5 & 6 are going to be most helpful, didn't actually notice they couldn't shoot and run.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

At the $4.95 price point, it is totally worth it. Difficult at first, but can see it getting easier as you level up your cops. Little difficult to get used to the controls and camera angles, but very playable after about an hour of game play. It was mentioned about, don't pay more than $5 and I agree. Totally worth the $4.95, but not $15. I would recommend you pick it up this week Floyd.